Bets on Carlo leaving/sacked reduced dramaticly

Quite idiot you and some guys here are. You dont need to be a magician to realize that we wont go too far in Champions League with this squad. Some people really love to read lies, like "we will win everything and Carlo will stay here for 15 years".

If you call being optimistic being an idiot, so be it. Your moanings and doomsday predictions are so fucking irritating. We have so little to complain about when compared to other clubs yet you and others make it sound like we're about to be relegated from the Blue Square Premier.

And you'll decide how far we go in the CL? Did you just have a beer with Pl*tini and Ov*rb*?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite idiot you and some guys here are. You dont need to be a magician to realize that we wont go too far in Champions League with this squad. Some people really love to read lies, like "we will win everything and Carlo will stay here for 15 years".

brazil 0 argies 1

YOU ARE FUCKED ,,,,,

So Carlo's said this about Abramovic's "pressure"

"The owner doesn't put me under pressure. After the defeat against Inter it was normal to be under pressure because we didn't reach our result in the Champions League.

"It wasn't the owner who put me under pressure. He always supports me and is supporting me also in this moment.

"To be under pressure doesn't mean I'm not safe. It's normal to be under pressure. Under pressure I have more concentration.

"You have to look at the results. The results are not good and I have to take my responsibility and stay more in focus on my job.

"I have to use all my experience to give more opportunities to the players to do better."

Notice how he starts from the Inter game.. Then he says this..

Ancelotti did reveal that a meeting between players and coaches was held last week in an effort to get to the bottom of the current problems and he believes the outcome of those talks will be positive.

"It was a clear meeting. They spoke with objective thoughts. I was happy with that because I agreed with their opinions.

"Last year the meeting was a bit different. We lost an important competition like the Champions League, the meeting had a different aim.

"We wanted to change direction, mentality, to focus the players on the Premier League. Last week the meeting was just to speak about football.

"I don't think we're lacking in motivation. We want to win the Premier League again and we want to win the Champions League.

"We still have that opportunity. We are in the last 16 in Europe and we're top of the table. We didn't do well in the last three or four games.

"I agree with the criticism. There's good reason to be critical after these results."

Carefully chosen words from CA..