Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the only one not getting the "we're still top argument" ?

Will you start knee-jerking if we drop to 2nd or 3rd for a short period?

There are obviously some big problems, ignoring them just cause we're still first helps as much as asking for the head of Carlo/Ramires/Zhirkov/Kalou/Roman etc.

yeah me neither. even the people saying oh we're missing so and so. we have 5 injuries just one more than sunderland have andf they tore us a new one. if that doesn't worry anybody then i dont know what will.

He has no faith in him. What he says is meaningless nonsense to please the masses.

He's 19 by the way. One year older than Blackburn centre back Phil Jones who is already a very good player and has played 22 games for Blackburn.

You are comparing Chelsea with Blackburn.

Actions speak louder than words.

Carlo said he wanted to keep ballack, but look what happend.. and so on and so forth.

Tbf none of these younsters are yet ready. PvA is the most and then Kakuta, certanly Josh is the least despite his talent. club decided to step in season with this squad, so what will happen will happen.

Our midfield looks thin only because Lampard and Benayoun are injured, and Essien is suspended.

Players are to blame for this what happened tonight, except for Cech and Mikel.

You are comparing Chelsea with Blackburn.

No, I'm comparing our oh so highly rated 19 year old to an 18 year old Blackburn defender.

One of them is good enough to play football at Premier League level. The other isn't trusted to play because his manager does't rate him even when there are no more CBs ahead of him.

No, I'm comparing our oh so highly rated 19 year old to an 18 year old Blackburn defender.

One of them is good enough to play football at Premier League level. The other isn't trusted to play because his manager does't rate him even when there are no more CBs ahead of him.

Like I said, one is playing for Blackburn and other for current Champions.

Ahh come on guys. Its one game. And an almighty wake up call! I think Carlo will now realise that midfield three just does not work. Godspeed Lampard.

This is where we disagree. I would love this to be just one bad day at the office. IMO the problem is deeper.

Yeah agree with Kostas. We've been playing pretty poorly since Aston Villa imo. The game vs Wolves, Blackburn, Liverpool & Fulham have been quite poor by our standards. But I strongly believe once Lampard & Essien are back we'll be back on form. Until then we have to ride the storm of the next 2-3weeks.

First off, anyone here who is saying something bad about Carlo can go fuck off. I would not want anyone else in charge of our team right now. We will get out of this bad stretch like we always do, and get our stars back to full health very soon.

If you all were told we'd be top of the league right now and have a 100% record in the CL, I think everyone would take it.

Let's calm down, KTBFFH.

blue%20scalf.gif

Jesus Christ, is there any way of satisfying us Chelsea fans sometimes, everyone complained about how stale our squad was with regards to age... everyone was too old!

since then, we've let some old players move on, and now we're complaining because we have useless young talent??

People like that should get a grip, accept this defeat for what it is, and keep the faith it's still November!!!

well said

I am really glad I was on my way to uni so I didn't see a minute of this game lol. However having watched MOTD, credit to Black Cats. Except the first 20 mins (?) fully deserved. Fortunately we had Cech, otherwise it would be the biggest shame of the year lol. And luckily Ivan saw just a yellow. Hopefully all the players got what they deserve for their performance and we will watch a completely different team against Brums. KTBFFH

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS AFC SUNDERLAND 0:3

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa - ferreria - ivanovic - cole

midfield: ramires (mceachran 68min.) - mikel - zhirkov (kakuta 74min.)

attack: anelka - Drogba - malouda (kalou 57min.)

damn.. we lost vs afc sunderland in the premier league home at the stamford bridge, unbelivable!!

damn.. afc sunderland play draw vs fc tottenham hotspur, draw vs fc arsenal london and now they beat us, quality!!

damn.. i bet if our captain terry,my african essien & my assist&goalscorer lampard play than we would never loose!!