Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

I'm wearing my shirt, too and dont know what the F*** u're all talking about, the first half was even, the only things that seperated our teams where the chances, we nullyfied each other... like it had to be expected...

in the second half our midfield owned them... Terry was superb but Ramires and Mikel where great in the second half too, Mikel was sublime, keeping the attack going, catching the ball high up in the opponents midfield and playing it back to a striker/winger/fullback... so dont know what you're saying... we werent lucky enough yesterday and thats it... who could hav known that torres would be back at his very best for one match since one ande a half year?

I'm wearing my Chelsea-Shirt at work, too and I'm proud...

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very dissapointed with that game, it is one thing to lose a game but when you don't get your act together and start playing until the 60 minute mark you are going to get punished against the better teams. The midfield wasn't working, obviously we are missing Lamps, Essien and Benayoun, i just felt we would have had more balance in the midfield if we had brought Josh on. First half is better just forgotten, passing was so poor. Reminded me so much of the Man City game, we just did not get going at all. We made it far too easy for them in the first half, the last 30 minutes we battered them, but it was too late by then. If we were on top of our game Torres wouldn't have got a sniff, we made it too easy for him in that first half and we go punished.

I'm wearing my shirt, too and dont know what the F*** u're all talking about, the first half was even, the only things that seperated our teams where the chances, we nullyfied each other... like it had to be expected...

in the second half our midfield owned them... Terry was superb but Ramires and Mikel where great in the second half too, Mikel was sublime, keeping the attack going, catching the ball high up in the opponents midfield and playing it back to a striker/winger/fullback... so dont know what you're saying... we werent lucky enough yesterday and thats it... who could hav known that torres would be back at his very best for one match since one ande a half year?

I'm wearing my Chelsea-Shirt at work, too and I'm proud...

:goodpost: we were never outplayed ..fisrt half we made too many bad passes ,,second half we were well on top ,,, team never gave up ..

unlike so called fans on here

Very dissapointed with that game, it is one thing to lose a game but when you don't get your act together and start playing until the 60 minute mark you are going to get punished against the better teams. The midfield wasn't working, obviously we are missing Lamps, Essien and Benayoun, i just felt we would have had more balance in the midfield if we had brought Josh on. First half is better just forgotten, passing was so poor. Reminded me so much of the Man City game, we just did not get going at all. We made it far too easy for them in the first half, the last 30 minutes we battered them, but it was too late by then. If we were on top of our game Torres wouldn't have got a sniff, we made it too easy for him in that first half and we go punished.

Agree. That's just about the same way i saw the game.

The first half was disapoointing, in the second we played better which was not surprising. We needed to attack plus Liverpool just wanted to hold on the lead which I understand.

Still top of the league, still the best offensive, still the best defensive. It would be mad to think we will win every single big game. They are not the only decisive games in the title chase. Just destroy Fulham, get back on winning track.

Well guys... We have to take the Good Over the Bad...

The good News is that we are in the Top, and the 2 place have a big Game agains City, If we are Lucky Enough, United will Lost or Tie agains City, and we will win agains Fulham.... That will give us a few more points Up.

The other good thing is that the players and the Coach will talk about the performance of the team in the last games and the reason why they lost depth into the game.... Plus is posible that in the next games Lampard and Essien will return...

What worrys me is that we are dependen on Lamps to creative.... and that is not good... Josh is still to young to help in crucial games.

Let´s just hope this Lost will give us something very good for the next games....

AND TODAY I ALSO WEAR MY CHELSEA JACKET!!! NO SHAME ON THAT:... blue%20scalf.gif

It makes me fucking sick! I wore my Chelsea shirt today to work with pride!

I'm not actually lying, I did the same to college today. Funnily enough non of the Liverpool fans did. Got mocked a couple of times and I simply said "we're at the top of the table by 2points & we've only lost 2 games, so jog on :)"

Worst bit was seeing that cunt Joe Cole stood up in the crowd clapping at the end. What a mug, hope someone breaks his legs in the return game..

Maybe Ancelotti needs to reconsider his january thoughts, and sign a midfielder because our midfield was useless against Liverpool tbh..

Yesterday was a bad day, not only on the pitch, but here at TalkChelsea.

We saw a lot of cynicism here and a lot of criticisms aimed at Carlo and the team. I'm sure people looking back now will see those comments were simply said in the heat of the moment. To take a line from Batman Begins "Why do we fall? So we can learn to get back up again" & that's exactly what Chelsea are good at.

How did we react from losing at Manchester City? We beat Marseille & Arsenal back-to-back with 2-0 wins.

How did we react upon having a goal-less draw with Aston Villa? We beat Spartak, Wolverhampton, Blackburn & Spartak again back-to-back

How will we react upon losing at Liverpool? We'll beat Fulham, Sunderland & Birmingham back-to-back.

A popular song running around Stamford Bridge now is "That's why we're champions, that's why we're champions, that's why we're champions, that's why we're champions!!". Why are we champions? Because we fight back, always. We did it at Liverpool, in the 2nd half, but game has to recognise game, Liverpool put up a good defence.

So let's do like the song says and cheer Chelsea on "through the sun and rain, 'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name..' :cfc:

Yesterday was a bad day, not only on the pitch, but here at TalkChelsea.

We saw a lot of cynicism here and a lot of criticisms aimed at Carlo and the team. I'm sure people looking back now will see those comments were simply said in the heat of the moment. To take a line from Batman Begins "Why do we fall? So we can learn to get back up again" & that's exactly what Chelsea are good at.

How did we react from losing at Manchester City? We beat Marseille & Arsenal back-to-back with 2-0 wins.

How did we react upon having a goal-less draw with Aston Villa? We beat Spartak, Wolverhampton, Blackburn & Spartak again back-to-back

How will we react upon losing at Liverpool? We'll beat Fulham, Sunderland & Birmingham back-to-back.

A popular song running around Stamford Bridge now is "That's why we're champions, that's why we're champions, that's why we're champions, that's why we're champions!!". Why are we champions? Because we fight back, always. We did it at Liverpool, in the 2nd half, but game has to recognise game, Liverpool put up a good defence.

So let's do like the song says and cheer Chelsea on "through the sun and rain, 'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name..' :cfc:

WELL SAID! blue%20scalf.gif

Worst bit was seeing that cunt Joe Cole stood up in the crowd clapping at the end. What a mug, hope someone breaks his legs in the return game..

Maybe Ancelotti needs to reconsider his january thoughts, and sign a midfielder because our midfield was useless against Liverpool tbh..

Yeah seeing that was just fucking sickening, although with our midfield, i think that once Lamps gets back, we won't need to worry as much.

Didn't catch the match but man I was surprised, but meh, I'm only sorry I have to hear Liverpool fans talking about the almighty Torres and Mancs talking about how with Park they'll take the title back.

damn.. what´s up with fc liverpool.. fc liverpool sold all theire stars:

defense: djimi traore & john arne riise

midfield: mohamed sissoko, igor biscan, xabi alonso, luis garcia & harry kewell

attack: florent sinama pongolle, milan baros, el hadji diouf & djibril cisse

cool.. with these players fc liverpool won the champions league!!

i was always london fan.. fc chelsea london,fc arsenal london,fc tottenham hotspur&south side london fc portsmouth!!

but fc liverpool was also my club.. my favourite players was luis garcia, harry kewell, el hadji diouf & djibril cisse!!

we won the champions league and what happend.. player after player leave fc liverpool, i hate now fc liverpool!!

cool.. igor biscan my croatian played also for liverpool&won the crazy champions league final vs ac milan in istanbul!!

i was always london fan.. fc chelsea london,fc arsenal london,fc tottenham hotspur&south side london fc portsmouth!!

but fc liverpool was also my club.. my favourite players was luis garcia, harry kewell, el hadji diouf & djibril cisse!!

we won the champions league and what happend.. player after player leave fc liverpool, i hate now fc liverpool!!

cool.. igor biscan my croatian played also for liverpool&won the crazy champions league final vs ac milan in istanbul!!

You are more and more astonishing lol...

I avoided the forum for a reason but I can't say I care as much about the result after learning about Drogba's illness.

Everything I wanted to say has been mentioned and I just want to point out some things.

1. We lost due our weak midfield,talks of the Scousers wanting the game more than us is pure bull.
  2. Playing a winger as a central midfielder alongside Ramires (who clearly takes too much time getting into games) would be catastrophic even against shit sides and the game against Liverpool proved it.
  3. Can't blame CA because he had no viable alternatives but those are the risks of having a tiny squad and in such games the likes of McEachran and Kakuta have to prove that they're squad players and not kids getting time in finished games.
  4. I ain't going to complain about injuries as we're not Gooners but I hope the next time Ancelotti faces such important problems we'll be a better side. Seeing the midfield we lined was worse than Turnbull in goal.
  5. God I hate that transvestite.

I don't buy the "We're top of the league" argument at the moment as 2 points mean sod all but we can and will get some distance in the coming weeks.