Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

your attitude is a DISGRACE

No it was Faqs....

We did not Win... and all what I said was True....

The best team on the Field was in the 60 min... When Anchelotti Realice He made a Mistake in the Initial Line Up....

We underestimate Liverpool and We Paid For it....

If U can not accept that... YOUR ARE BLIND!!

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointed with our attitude, it was very half-hearted by most of the players in the first half. Second half was much better and let's be fair we were unlucky with a couple of chances, especially with Anelka hitting the bar. That will be a wake-up call, hopefully City and United can draw against each other and we can get three points on Wednesday vs Fulham.

No it was Faqs....

We did not Win... and all what I said was True....

The best team on the Field was in the 60 min... When Anchelotti Realice He made a Mistake in the Initial Line Up....

We underestimate Liverpool and We Paid For it....

If U can not accept that... YOUR ARE BLIND!!

Dude. Drogba was ILL. SICK. NOT FEELING WELL. You can't play a player who's not 100% for more than 45minutes. Use some logic please.

Shield is meaninful game.

Still top of the league. Still doing well in CL.

Perhaps U are right.... And maybe We Win Everything.... but... this result should teach Anchelotti not To Underestimated teams like liverpool just because of the Rotating system...

Agains Big teams U came on with the best U have.... Bosinwga and Drogba Should Start.... the game... Malouda should be on the bench He was not prepate for this game.... Maybe should get in during the Second Half...

We were never gonna win this game, especially with the team we had but all credit for the 2nd half display, i thought we were really good in the 2nd half and with more luck, we would've got something. just wish we did that in the first half. This was Liverpool's day though to be fair, you just knew it would be. But fuck em, last season they were in a similar run and they played Man Utd and won 2-0. Remember the run they went on after that game? All is not lost, we're still top of the league and if Man City win on wednesday against Utd, we're 5 points clear again if we win.

There's ups, there's downs, this is a down but look at the league table. Who would u rather be right now, us or Liverpool?

Who else thinks Sturridge should start over Kalou from now on?

Thing is, they should both be played in a central role. Danny's performances coming from the bench are always lively because he's always brought on late and the opposition's defenders are tired. So his pace is difficult for them to handle, same story with Kalou.

But when they start, from the sides, they both hardly impress (most of the time).

Who else thinks Sturridge should start over Kalou from now on?

I've always thought Kalou is an impact sub. When he comes off the bench he's immense because he's still young and has good pace. I'd definitely like to see Sturridge start ahead of Kalou, and then see Kalou coming on after.

No London prem club won this weekend

Mehhhhh win some loose some.Least it werent against them at home!! That been even worse..somehow.Look back.Think hmmm thats how we're not gana start! And start getting back to back wins again.We played them at the wrong time,few weeks earlier been fine!

One positive thing we can take from this game:

We have been punished for our crappy play. Hopefully this will work as an wake-up call to the coach and players and realise they couldn't keep playing like they have been for about 6, 7 weeks.

Hope i'm right.

:cfc:

One positive thing we can take from this game:

We have been punished for our crappy play. Hopefully this will work as an wake-up call to the coach and players and realise they couldn't keep playing like they have been for about 6, 7 weeks.

Hope i'm right.

:cfc:

+1