Spartak vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ash,ess,ram out??Paolo -bane -jt -Ýuriymaluda -mikel - joshkalou -nico -stu/kakutanot so sure actually-_-

I think you mean

Ferreira -- Ivanovic - Terry - Zhirkov

Malouda -- Mikel -- McEarhan

Kalou -- Anelka -- Sturridge/Kakuta

Would be a strong team for me.

I thought Sturridge still need time?

A very much different players. Hopefully they play well. Lets hope Zhirkov doesn't get caught out on LB.

I still dislike the idea of John Terry playin with injury...

I think we'll see something along these lines:

Cech, Ferreira, Ivanovic, Terry, van Aanholt, Mikel, Zhirkov, Kakuta, Kalou, Malouda, Anelka.

I say that because it would appear Cole and Essien won't be risked, and these are really the only options we have at the moment. Alternatively Ferreira may play at LB, Ivan at RB and bring in Bruma. I just can't see Ancelotti wanting to risk Essien and Cole on a plastic surface when we still have two home games to play after this (which we will both win).

I think we'll see something along these lines:

Cech, Ferreira, Ivanovic, Terry, van Aanholt, Mikel, Zhirkov, Kakuta, Kalou, Malouda, Anelka.

I say that because it would appear Cole and Essien won't be risked, and these are really the only options we have at the moment. Alternatively Ferreira may play at LB, Ivan at RB and bring in Bruma. I just can't see Ancelotti wanting to risk Essien and Cole on a plastic surface when we still have two home games to play after this (which we will both win).

I think that could well be waht we will see, although there is some doubt over Kalou returning from injury on this pitch too isn't there? CTV last night were saying that the 18 man squad basically picks itself because 3 of the 19 players left are the keepers, but i am not 100% sure who they were including in that 18. Bosingwa will miss to not aggrevate injury, Drogba will miss because the weather isn't good for his recover from fever, Alex and Lampard not yet ready. Looks like Cole and Essien will not be played so they don't suffer injury problems.

So i think the team there you have put down could be correct, although there is a big chance that McEachran could play instead of Kakuta, especially if it is a spot in midfield up for grabs.

I have always rated jacob mellis i think he is terrific at arriving late in the box, plus he has a brilliant burst of speed for a midfielder. Josh is clearly the better talent though and i hope he starts, i would not be bothered if we lost this game to be fair, as long as we don't get injuries !

I have always rated jacob mellis i think he is terrific at arriving late in the box, plus he has a brilliant burst of speed for a midfielder. Josh is clearly the better talent though and i hope he starts, i would not be bothered if we lost this game to be fair, as long as we don't get injuries !

Agree with that bwad bwoy.

To me no need to risk Sen or even JT on that plastic pitch. Give all the kids a shot as winning not that neccesary...