Spartak vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the first half completely (:rant: TFL.).

But was glad to see Zhirkov get a goal in (what a goal!!). The line up didn't surprise me, was very happy to see Kalou back and as usual seeing Josh & Gael make a late appearance. Josh is showing some great touches right now, really excited to see him play, can't be too far off till he gets a starting role!

This was a good game for our own confidence, hopefully we'll have Drogba, Alex, Ramires and even Lampard (if that's not pushing it) for Wolves and give them a right hammering :cfc:

Good game whats saw.But looking at the players in short sleeves.They've got guts lol!!!

Great goals!! And great result.Sick of hearing the whole 'Will JT be haunted blah blah'...erm it was years ago and you keep reminding him he probably will! Commenty just as bad.'theres the pen spot...oh look they're playing in red its like the final again.'

9 points..not bad :D hope if we do finish top we dont get a horrible fixture like last time!

Two very good games from Zhirkov (Villa and today) for what has been a promising start to the season for him.

I thought Terry was superb with only Cech the other worthy contender for MOTM.

A fairly easy nights work and thank god for no new injuries.

Congratulations.

Good game, Сhelsea . Class of your players is really higher, than ours, from here result. 

And what do you think about  support of our fans? It's very interesting to hear  your opinion=)

sorry for my English ;)

Congratulations.

Good game, Сhelsea . Class of your players is really higher, than ours, from here result.

And what do you think about support of our fans? It's very interesting to hear your opinion=)

sorry for my English ;)

They were very loud, I had to turn the volume down! lol