Spartak vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

I have always rated jacob mellis i think he is terrific at arriving late in the box, plus he has a brilliant burst of speed for a midfielder. Josh is clearly the better talent though and i hope he starts, i would not be bothered if we lost this game to be fair, as long as we don't get injuries !

As seems to happen to often with us, Jacob's form faltered once he went on loan. His form has been OK for the reserves but not as good as it was. Still a good player but needs a decent loan or a spell in the first team to bring him up to scratch,

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As seems to happen to often with us, Jacob's form faltered once he went on loan. His form has been OK for the reserves but not as good as it was. Still a good player but needs a decent loan or a spell in the first team to bring him up to scratch,

Do you still have high hopes for borini or do you think it will be difficult for him now. I really like borini i think he is a good good forward.

Chelsea are expected to start in the following 4-3-3 formation:

1 Petr Cech

19 Paulo Ferreira

2 Branislav Ivanovic

26 John Terry ©

3 Ashley Cole

5 Michael Essien

12 John Mikel Obi

18 Yury Zhirkov

21 Salomon Kalou

39 Nicolas Anelka

15 Florent Malouda

Subs: 22 Ross Turnbull, 47 Billy Clifford, 43 Jeffrey Bruma, 38 Patrick van Aanholt, 46 Josh McEachran, 52 Jacob Mellis, 44 Gael Kakuta.

Spartak are expected to start in the following 4-2-3-1 formation:

Dykan; Parshivlyuk, Pareja, Suchy, Makeev; Ibson, Sheshukov; McGeady, Ari, Kombarov; Welliton.

Subs: Pesyakov, Sabitov, Stranzl, Ivanov, Ananidze, Kozlov, Maidana.

The referee is Carlos Velasco from Spain.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2189762,00.html