Chelsea vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

i am a big london fan.. fc chelsea london, fc arsenal london,

fc tottenham hotspur & south side london fc portsmouth are my clubs!!

the london derby fc chelsea london vs fc arsenal london is a special one.. i just can´t whait until the game start!!

Erf, you must are joking, aren't you ?!

It's the first time i see a such thing... Madres de Dios lol

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am a big london fan.. fc chelsea london, fc arsenal london,

fc tottenham hotspur & south side london fc portsmouth are my clubs!!

the london derby fc chelsea london vs fc arsenal london is a special one.. i just can´t whait until the game start!!

Oh dear....

Please stop over hyping josh like this in your arm chair in south Africa. Josh will be a future Chelsea first team stalwart but the last thing we want to do is turn him into a media dog like rooney and gazza. I would love for us supporters to not over hype him and for josh not to speak to the media a lot. I want us to create a paul scholes type situation were the media don't know much about josh and the media not getting into his head.

Sunday Times..to do an article tomorrow.

"BOY WONDER" Yes putting a tag on Josh that he doesnt want...Hope Ray ,Carlo and Frank can keep his feet on the ground..

Ok firstly me living in South Africa has absolutly nothing to do with you, im orginally from Surrey and was brought up in Cobham. And since when does someones oppinion that mine in this case have to be critised? Josh seems to have a good head on his shoulders and I very much doubt that the media would corrupt his mind. Iv always believed in playing your best 11 and Josh is possibly one of our top five naturally talented players. Anyway your probably just another negative pessamistic Chelsea supporter, I say chill out and come get a tan in Cape town lol.

I did not say you living in south Africa had anything to do with me. The last thing i want for us to do as a club is put a young player in a dog fight against a top team in the middle of the park. Out of all positions the midfield is the hardest to play in a big match because that is were the game is won and lost. You can get away with it if you play a young winger but a young midfielder in the engine room is taking the piss. Jack wilshere has big game experience, last season he played in big games for Bolton and it was a steep learning curve for him. This season because of arsenal's poor midfield options and Fabregas being injured he has a big big chance, Chelsea fc's midfield is just too strong. The spine of the team is too important, bruma and josh will have to wait and rightly so !

I did not say you living in south Africa had anything to do with me. The last thing i want for us to do as a club is put a young player in a dog fight against a top team in the middle of the park. Out of all positions the midfield is the hardest to play in a big match because that is were the game is won and lost. You can get away with it if you play a young winger but a young midfielder in the engine room is taking the piss. Jack wilshere has big game experience, last season he played in big games for Bolton and it was a steep learning curve for him. This season because of arsenal's poor midfield options and Fabregas being injured he has a big big chance, Chelsea fc's midfield is just too strong. The spine of the team is too important, bruma and josh will have to wait and rightly so !

:goodpost: they are being given playing time ...they will get more chances as the season progresses but in games such as tomorrow

experience is vital

Sunday Times..to do an article tomorrow.

"BOY WONDER" Yes putting a tag on Josh that he doesnt want...Hope Ray ,Carlo and Frank can keep his feet on the ground..

Then they'll start slating him soon as he makes a little mistake...

Tough game..but hopfully we can do it..espically for Carlo!! Just dont think we're gana trash them as much as Arsenal fans seem to think..if at all lol

:goodpost: they are being given playing time ...they will get more chances as the season progresses but in games such as tomorrow

experience is vital

Absolutely we should be happy that they are getting so much playing time and carlo was willing to let deco ballack and juliano go because he believed in patrick gael and josh.