Chelsea vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

hopefully i will be ramires or McEachran , zhirkov doesn't do any good from midfield so if we are looking to some creativity McEachran should start but to add more strenght and discipline then ramires will be the man for the job .

i think ramires hasn't shown what he is really capable of yet , if he continiues to get this gametime he will improve a lot and will start to be our star signing in the second half of the season .

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would rather see Josh then the both of them. Arsenal arnt physical at all and wilshere will be playing so i see no reason why not to start Josh?

Josh is 14 months younger than Wilshere. Wilshere also has 38 league appearances under his belt, Josh has about 10 minutes.

He's not ready for a game of such importance. Yet.

Josh is 14 months younger than Wilshere. Wilshere also has 38 league appearances under his belt, Josh has about 10 minutes.

Absofuckinglutely spot on mate, jack wilshire has had a loan spell at bolton and he is playing first team football with arsenal.

I don't agree, yes maybe Wilshere has more experience but Josh has more composure on a soccer ball than I'v ever seen before. Yes he probably wont start but I really hope he gets at least 30 minutes, If Josh can come on against Man city (possibly the most physical side in the league) I think hes ready to show Arsenal what truly is the BEAUTIFULL game.

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba says that he can't wait to play against Arsenal this weekend, not because he has such a good record against the Gunners, but because they are one of his favourite teams.

didierdrogbaback20090312_275x155.jpg

Didier Drogba has netted 12 goals in 12 games against Arsenal

Drogba has scored 12 goals in 12 games against Arsene Wenger's side since joining Chelsea in 2004 and the Blues face their London rivals again on Sunday in one of the biggest clashes of the Premier League season.

Ahead of the game, Drogba has spoken of his admiration for Arsenal, but will not be going easy on the Gunners once the game starts.

"I love playing big games and I love playing against Arsenal, " Drogba told Sky Sports News. ''I always say that Arsenal is one of my favourite teams.

"When I was playing in France, Arsenal was an example for us because there were all these French players who used to play in the French league and went abroad to play for Arsenal with a French manager. So to play against them for me means a lot."

Both sides lost their last Premier League games, against Manchester City and West Brom respectively, and Drogba has underlined the importance of the fixture.

"I don't think we can afford to lose a second game, especially against Arsenal," he said. ''People have to know, and we know, that we're going to lose some games this season. But again, it's always good to win, it's always better to win.''

I don't agree, yes maybe Wilshere has more experience but Josh has more composure on a soccer ball than I'v ever seen before. Yes he probably wont start but I really hope he gets at least 30 minutes, If Josh can come on against Man city (possibly the most physical side in the league) I think hes ready to show Arsenal what truly is the BEAUTIFULL game.

Please stop over hyping josh like this in your arm chair in south Africa. Josh will be a future Chelsea first team stalwart but the last thing we want to do is turn him into a media dog like rooney and gazza. I would love for us supporters to not over hype him and for josh not to speak to the media a lot. I want us to create a paul scholes type situation were the media don't know much about josh and the media not getting into his head.

Please stop over hyping josh like this in your arm chair in south Africa. Josh will be a future Chelsea first team stalwart but the last thing we want to do is turn him into a media dog like rooney and gazza. I would love for us supporters to not over hype him and for josh not to speak to the media a lot. I want us to create a paul scholes type situation were the media don't know much about josh and the media not getting into his head.

Ok firstly me living in South Africa has absolutly nothing to do with you, im orginally from Surrey and was brought up in Cobham. And since when does someones oppinion that mine in this case have to be critised? Josh seems to have a good head on his shoulders and I very much doubt that the media would corrupt his mind. Iv always believed in playing your best 11 and Josh is possibly one of our top five naturally talented players. Anyway your probably just another negative pessamistic Chelsea supporter, I say chill out and come get a tan in Cape town lol.

i am a big london fan.. fc chelsea london, fc arsenal london,

fc tottenham hotspur & south side london fc portsmouth are my clubs!!

the london derby fc chelsea london vs fc arsenal london is a special one.. i just can´t whait until the game start!!

Sorry mate, but your judging your opinions on 50 minutes of first team football. Lets not get carried away. Even Boulahrouz had a couple of impressive games. Plenty of young players come in and excite us, and then don't make it. We got excited over Alexis Nicolas, Steven Watt, Anthony Grant. Where are they now?

Josh has the potential to go on and have a great career. But Carlo has to be patient and play him at the right times. Tomorrow isn't that, games like Zilina at home will be. Give him cameos this season, and fingers crossed, this time next year, he'll be on the team sheet in games like this.