Chelsea vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

Wilkins continued: 'It's been an extremely difficult week but Carlo would like to thank everybody who has sent their best wishes, especially the League Managers Association. He also got a very nice very text from Sir Alex Ferguson and he wanted me to say that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1317535/Arsenal-slayer-Didier-Drogba-phenomenal-purr-Chelsea-Arsene-Wenger-rues-defeat.html

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS FC ARSENAL LONDON 2:0

(i am a big london fan.. fc chelsea london, fc arsenal london,

fc tottenham hotspur & south side london fc portsmouth are my clubs!!)

goalkeeper: cech

defesne: ivanovic (ferreira 72min.) - terry - alex - cole

midfield: essien - mikel (sturridge 88min.) - ramires (zhirkov 82min.)

attack: anelka - Drogba - malouda

damn.. we won the first big game in the new premier league season & this the london derby vs fc arsenal london!!

cool.. my africans ashley cole & nicolas anelka played vs theire ex club fc arsenal london, must be a special feeling!!

cool.. my african didier Drogba scored vs one of his favourite clubs fc arsenal london, must be a special feeling!!

damn.. a draw would be a perfect result for me, cause i love also fc arsenal london like didier Drogba!!

damn.. i miss my africans jose bosingwa & salomon kalou in the lineup, are there any injury news??

damn.. i miss my assist & goalscorer frank lampard in the lineup, are there any injury news??

damn.. we won the first big game in the new premier league season & this the london derby vs fc arsenal london!!

cool.. my african didier Drogba scored vs one of his favourite clubs fc arsenal london, must be a special feeling!!

cool.. my africans ashley cole & nicolas anelka played vs theire ex club fc arsenal london, must be a special feeling!!

damn.. a draw would be a perfect result for me, cause i love also fc arsenal london like didier Drogba!!

damn.. i miss my africans jose bosingwa & salomon kalou in the lineup, are there any injury news??

damn.. i miss my assist & goalscorer frank lampard in the lineup, are there any injury news??

lamps great great grandfather was an african allegedly

Pure quality

LDN Blue Qoute:

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba says that he can't wait to play against Arsenal this weekend, not because he has such a

good record against the Gunners, but because they are one of his favourite teams.

didierdrogbaback20090312_275x155.jpg

Didier Drogba has netted 12 goals in 12 games against Arsenal

Drogba has scored 12 goals in 12 games against Arsene Wenger's side since joining Chelsea in 2004 and the Blues

face their London rivals again on Sunday in one of the biggest clashes of the Premier League season.

Ahead of the game, Drogba has spoken of his admiration for Arsenal, but will not be going easy on the Gunners once

the game starts.

"I love playing big games and I love playing against Arsenal, " Drogba told Sky Sports News. ''I always say that Arsenal

is one of my favourite teams.

"When I was playing in France, Arsenal was an example for us because there were all these French players who used to

play in the French league and went abroad to play for Arsenal with a French manager. So to play against them for me

means a lot."

Both sides lost their last Premier League games, against Manchester City and West Brom respectively, and Drogba has underlined the importance of the fixture.

"I don't think we can afford to lose a second game, especially against Arsenal," he said. ''People have to know, and we

know, that we're going to lose some games this season. But again, it's always good to win, it's always better to win.''

Tommy10 Reply:

didier Drogba rules.. london rules!!

i love also the france africa connections in the london clubs.. fc arsenal london is also one of my favourite clubs!!

i am a big london fan.. fc chelsea london, fc arsenal london,

fc tottenham hotspur & south side london fc portsmouth are my clubs!!

Amazing !

I havent been around for a while so wasnt able to contribute to this discussion..

But let me say this, seeing the game...

Drogbas goal was absolutely immense, and dont even get me started on Alex's. BECAUSE IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING.

Alex's goal was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brilliant!!! One of the best free-kicks ever and Drogba's goal was really good too!!! I just love it so much when we batter Arsenal. Haha. The sad thing is, I missed the match because our channels went but they're back now thank goodness so I'll get to see my Chelsea again!!!!!!!!! :D I'm very happy! blue%20scalf.gif