UEFA Champions League Group Stage draw

am wondering what Andy Gray has been sniffing if he thinks Rangers will fancy going through in their group..would be cool to see them do it..but Man U ,Valencia & Bursaspor...i think they got no chance,with all due respect to them.

feckin` Man U having the scottish opponent again. would have been awesome if we got them instead..and a true "battle of britain" with both of us being league champions.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any idea when the dates come out for this? Want to book my flight up asap!

chelsea460.jpg

Matchday 1

14-15 September 2010

Matchday 2

28-29 September 2010

Matchday 3

19-20 October 2010

Matchday 4

2-3 November 2010

Matchday 5

23-24 November 2010

Matchday 6

7-8 December 2010

LMAO, have to do it, here's another blinder from the Czech and Slovak websites. According to them, it would be much easier for them to buy tickets to Chelsea section, as lots of English fans won't travel lol so there would be lots of space.

I imagine we will get under 1000 tickets, if so it will be very hard to get tickets for, even for Chelsea fans!

You're right. There is just 1010 seats for away fans and I can imagine it will be decreased for some safety reasons. They are just so naive!

What a shit draw for me personally. I'm very happy for everyone of you who can get to Velodrome or Zilina - don't think anyone here can make it to the Luzhniki.

Fucked up draw for me though, no German team, no big team, just some cold ass away matches and the French champions, damn it.

Well, it's just the group stages... unfortunately Schalke didn't get ANY useful team, wtf was going on... no Chelsea, Arsenal, Real, ManUtd, Milan, nobody :D

Wont that be the first time back in Moscow since...

Nope we were there for the railways cup in 2008 couple of months after.

Marseille will be interesting, Drogba is a god there.

Hopefully try make it to the home game.

Edited by Kez