UEFA Champions League Group Stage draw

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to have the following group...

CHELSEA

SHAKHTAR DONETSK

FC COPENHAGEN

MSK ZILINA

- Chelsea have never faced Shakhtar in any European Competition

- Chelsea last faced FC Copenhagen in the 1998-1999 Cup Winners Cup, where Marcel Desailly scored his first goal for Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in a 1-1 draw having gone a goal behind, and Michael Laudrup scored against them in the second leg before joining Copenhagen.

- Chelsea played MSK Zilina in the 2003-2004 season during the Qualifying stage of the competition. They won 2-0 in Slovakia for the first leg, and won 3-0 at Stamford Bridge

I would love to have the following group...

CHELSEA

SHAKHTAR DONETSK

FC COPENHAGEN

MSK ZILINA

- Chelsea have never faced Shakhtar in any European Competition

- Chelsea last faced FC Copenhagen in the 1998-1999 Cup Winners Cup, where Marcel Desailly scored his first goal for Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in a 1-1 draw having gone a goal behind, and Michael Laudrup scored against them in the second leg before joining Copenhagen.

- Chelsea played MSK Zilina in the 2003-2004 season during the Qualifying stage of the competition. They won 2-0 in Slovakia for the first leg, and won 3-0 at Stamford Bridge

it was his younger brother Brian unfortunately....tho is easy to get them mixed up i know...just Brian was a good player who was a huge disappointment for me when with us,with all that delayed by 9 years homesickness bullshit...where as Micheal was one of the best players on the planet, who proved it on the biggest stages in the `80`s.

I hope we Get Tweete FC.... I wanna see my countrymate Brian Ruiz agains the best defense like Chelsea.... I wanna see what he can deliver...

knew you weren`t English but thought you were Spanish....is there no Costa Rica flag on here? if not i`d support the campaign to get it on here....:yes:

used to love Paolo Wanchope when he played for Derby ...would have his best games against Man U..then have a nitemare against us...thats the kind of opponents player i can get behind.. :D

Chelsea

Real Madrid (tho anyone other than Marseille would be sweet..don`t fancy being gassed by their police again when i havent done anything to warrant it..)

Ajax or Rangers (either one would be awesome for different reasons..either a battle of britain..or will be so stoned even if Chelsea lose i`d be grinnin` or failing that can always get Filthy McNasty on some scantilly clad exotic girl in a lil red room,to get the defeat out of my system ..)

the last pot is a tricky one..if we get Rangers in pot 3..then i`ll go for Twente..if we get Ajax..then i hope for Auxerre or Bursaspor...surely they can`t be as hostile as Galatasary..

Chelsea

Real Madrid (tho anyone other than Marseille would be sweet..don`t fancy being gassed by their police again when i havent done anything to warrant it..)

It's just the French police...

For me it's the contrary. If we get Marseille i would go to the stadium...