UEFA Champions League Group Stage draw

Hopfully we'll get decent refs as well this year..with our luck though

Are you kidding? We will never get decent referees :D

We gotta fight our way through a storm full of enemies, including not only our opponnents, but also UEFA and their referees.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this group could have been a lot worse...

I'll be hoping to get tickets to either MSK Zilina or Marseille :)

oh and by the way, 4-0 was the scoreline at Stamford Bridge when we last played a French team... Bordeaux, and I went to that :)

Are you kidding? We will never get decent referees :D

We gotta fight our way through a storm full of enemies, including not only our opponnents, but also UEFA and their referees.

True..and this time isnt there 5 of them to fuck it up as well..sneak Obvro and bloke from last year as a linemen..

MSK Zilina away - Wednesday 15 September

Marseille home - Tuesday 28 September

Spartak Moscow away - Tuesday 19 October

Spartak Moscow home - Wednesday 3 November

Zilina home - Tuesday 23 November

Marseille away - Wednesday 8 December

oh and by the way, 4-0 was the scoreline at Stamford Bridge when we last played a French team... Bordeaux, and I went to that :)

4-0 was also the scoreline I went to a CL match last time, Atletico :D

Looks an interesting group, never heard of MŠK Žilina. I would think Marseille could be a tricky game. Just looking forward to evening games at the bridge, good atmosphere. Hope we get ref's that are fair and not short sighted. A lot to ask I know :whistling:

Nope we were there for the railways cup in 2008 couple of months after.

Marseille will be interesting, Drogba is a god there.

Hopefully try make it to the home game.

Oh yeah, completely forgot about that. Hope Didier turns it on against the French.

Dont think an away tie to any Russian team is an easy game tbh.

I'm with you, away matches in Slovakia and Russia are harder then at the Velodrome. Think about the weather, the pitch, the crazy fans.

Pretty hard journeys tbh, but 9 points at home and we win the group.

I'm with you, away matches in Slovakia and Russia are harder then at the Velodrome. Think about the weather, the pitch, the crazy fans.

Pretty hard journeys tbh, but 9 points at home and we win the group.

Think you're right, reckon we'll win at least one of our away games aswell. Can't wait for the 15th!

Think you're right, reckon we'll win at least one of our away games aswell. Can't wait for the 15th!

Let's hope so. As I said 3 wins and 3 draws should be enough to win this group, can't really see us win at Luzhniki and in Zilina without Drogba.

Let's hope so. As I said 3 wins and 3 draws should be enough to win this group, can't really see us win at Luzhniki and in Zilina without Drogba.

We better win in Zilina, I've been to 4 European away games and we've never won! I'm hoping this will be the first.

so how many games is Didier going to miss?? I think he will be missing the marseille home game too due to that Platini ban.

nice draw anyway except the fact that we playin in Moscow.

Two matches, Zilina away and Marseille home.