Hip Hop discussion

Aria

Piff Gang TV. .. From the PG a British based rap group who just love weed lol. They are starting to get worldwide recognition with their latest tour shout out by ASAP Rocky who is a fan of what the Piff Gang are doing. Something fresh and different coming out of the UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9lnf1vTpWU

Shameless promotion

Produced by my cousins. Heh. If you've ever heard of Lady Leshurr, this is who she got her style from. She's a female veteran in the UK. Reminds me of Busta Rhymes... but with tits.

Really like that new J. Cole ft Miguel track.

I liked his The Warm Up mixtape released a few years ago. I never really bothered with his debut album for some reason though and still haven't heard it.

Friday Night Lights is J. Cole's best work for me.

I've heard a few songs from that. Will try to get the full tape.

Yea, FNL & Warm Up were superb mixtapes. He didn't really do justice with his album, but I can forgive him as it was designed to cater for a more mainstream audience group. He did still stay true to his flow, but he sounded somewhat uncomfortable when they added other artists to his music, like Trey Songz.

Power Trip came off an EP he released (because his sophomore album got delayed in Feb). It's called 'Truly Yours', definitely worth a download, if not check out 'Can I holla At Ya?', used a Lauryn Hill sample for that one.

Teens really are taking over the game. I only like Scru out of these guys (1:56ish), even though he constantly bites Dizzee, but yeah. Good work I guess.

Seen these guys live when I went to see Kendrick in concert, they were supporting him. I think I fell asleep. Worst support act I've witnessed.

Seen these guys live when I went to see Kendrick in concert, they were supporting him. I think I fell asleep. Worst support act I've witnessed.

Lmao, when I went to see J. Cole live, Dot Rotten was opening. Guy had a tantrum on stage because no-one cared for his music and he knew everyone was just waiting for him to leave so J would come on. What was he expecting as an OPENING act?!

Lmao, when I went to see J. Cole live, Dot Rotten was opening. Guy had a tantrum on stage because no-one cared for his music and he knew everyone was just waiting for him to leave so J would come on. What was he expecting as an OPENING act?!

What a self deluded twat he is. :lol: