Hip Hop discussion

Aria

Game's new clip is simply fantastic. I am discovering qualities of RED album just now and it gets better and better.

Here's Majk Spirit with his new clip to track "Finding the truth". People are working on ENG subtitles cause world must have a chance to see this genious and his fu.king great lyrics. Did God create people or did people create God?

wufevp.jpg

Kendrick Lamar made a perfect single without having to dumb it down, take notes J. Cole..

http://vimeo.com/39626540

J. Cole's mixtapes were/ are fantastic, many Cole fans still listening it unlike album.

We will see in future if K-dot stays the same.

J. Cole's mixtapes were/ are fantastic, many Cole fans still listening it unlike album.

That's what he means though. The album is very different from the distinct style we're used to from J. Cole. He's still got some good tracks on the album (Rise & Shine a personal favourite) but on the whole it's dumbed down. Kendrick's displayed a very simple track in his début single, but maintained his style and flow without compromise for the sake of a mainstream single.

You're right about continuing to listen to J's mixtape though, I find myself listening to The Warm Up as we speak.

Got a download link Term?

Just use this http://www.ant.com/video-downloader to download any flash video, and use Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate (available on thepiratebay) to convert it to mp3 or whatever format you'd like.

Gang Starr really are all kinds of awesome, IMO the best act in history from the East Coast (I know many will slam me for this and talk about P.E., but I reckon they were better than Public Enemy)

Just use this http://www.ant.com/video-downloader to download any flash video, and use Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate (available on thepiratebay) to convert it to mp3 or whatever format you'd like.

The sound quality on Youtube/vimeo videos are poor (128), certainly not 320/CDQ.

True, but I find saving that extra 30 seconds watching a video then searching for a download link more important than sound quality :P

If you have good quality headphones/earphones you WILL notice the difference, especially in comparison. So it's worth it, especially as it takes 2 seconds to type the track name then hulkshare or mediashare etc into google (for example) to find the CDQ version.