Hip Hop discussion

Aria

If you have good quality headphones/earphones you WILL notice the difference, especially in comparison. So it's worth it, especially as it takes 2 seconds to type the track name then hulkshare or mediashare etc into google (for example) to find the CDQ version.

I don't think I do (for the record, these are my earphones- http://www.productre...tdk-eb-300.html) so it probably wouldn't make a difference for me.

The bass that they produce is quite incredible, though.

How anyone could use cheap headphones/earphones is beyond me, music is too important.

Sennheiser >

I haven't got much money, and it would be stupid to spend on earphones which are an unnecessary luxury for me when current financial position is taken into account.

Dunno if the majority of you has ever heard of OnCue (at most Term X and LDN I believe)... imo he's a very promising prospect. I suppose you just have to give it a try, been listening to his mixtape "Can't Wait" the whole day long and I'm impressed.

Btw, the song beneath isn't part of the mentioned mixtape but it's great though!

Interested to see what are your fav. hip hop albums? Top 5 in no order..

Liquid Swords - GZA

Blackstar - Mos Def & Talib Kweli

Illmatic - Nas

Mecca & the Soul Brother - Pete Rock and CL Smooth

Reasonable Doubt - Jay-Z

Some other notables: Kanye West - College Dropout, Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury, Big L - Lifestyelz ov da poor and dangerous, Mobb Deep - Hell on Earth

2Pac - All Eyez On Me

Notorious B.I.G - Ready To Die

Nas - Illmatic

Majk Spirit - Nový Človek

Eminem - Recovery

Others: 2Pac - Killuminati: 7 Day Theory, 2Pac - Better Dayz, Dr.Dre - Chronic, 50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Tryin' OST, 50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Tryin', Game - Documentary, Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP, Vinnie Paz - Season Of The Assassin

Gang Starr - Moment of Truth: Guru and Premier....absolute legends.

Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP: can't match Eminem's raw emotion on this album, shame how far he's fallen since.

Dr. Octagon - Dr. Octagonecologyst: Kool Keith's magnum opus, shockingly underrated.

Delton 3030 - Deltron 3030: Progressive hip-hop at its finest.

Nujabes - Metaphorical Music: master Jun Seba and his best beats ever..RIP.

1. Kendrick Lamar - Section 80

2. Nas - Illmatic

3. Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers

4. Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions

5. Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt

I downloaded today...AMAZING! A few albums catch me with the first "listen" (im not sure how to say this in english) , this is one of that albums. Also i downloaded 36 Chambers (Many of you put it in your list, so i will listen the this one too).

I downloaded today...AMAZING! A few albums catch me with the first "listen" (im not sure how to say this in english) , this is one of that albums. Also i downloaded 36 Chambers (Many of you put it in your list, so i will listen the this one too).

This album set the first stone of the Monument which the Clan is. If you never listened to the Wu before, you will be stunned ;)