Sam Hutchinson makes an unlikely comeback!

DavidEU

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't bellive this... how is possible to be injured so bad that you can't recover ?

Chelsea is a true football club and the news that they will support him from now on is something that made me a fan of this incredible club.

Thanks Sam !!!

i too had a feeling his unexplained absence from the pre-season games was due to injury...still no less gutted than anyone else.

such a sad day for Sam,Chelsea and England....a class act like Sam, retires at 21 after battling injury after injury,comeback after comeback...whilst a vile creature like Barton plays on...no fookin` justice in this world!

one of the saddest parts of it all is that outside the world of Chelsea..people will look at the news (if they see it atall) and say.."ah well,just another English youngster who would have never made it at Chelsea anyway.."....if only he could have had one full injury free season to show the whole football world what he was all about... :(

good luck in the future Sam....i`ve no doubt you have the will to succeed in anything that you try to do in the future...although your performances were sadly too few..i for one wont forget them..especially the last game against Stoke,when you done brilliantly on the right to whip in a great cross for Lamps to put away..also when you almost scored in the final few minutes.

keep your head up kid...as one door closes another one opens.

Terrible news, really really gutted for him, he seemed like a great lad and one that had the potential to make it at CFC.

Really pleased that the club are standing by him, I hope he could possible coach the kids teams etc, would be great to see that happen.

Best of luck for the future Sam.