Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Can you believe Sky Sports pundits said we wouldnt even finish in the top 4. ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS. 12 goals, 2 games. Stunning, playing like champions, and we will be victorious again.

Drogba was stunning, Anelka with two good finishes, Malouda great goal at the start, Kalou did the business after coming on as a sub, and a nice introductory goal for Benayoun. Dunno what else we could have asked for :)blue%20scalf.gif

I'm starting to dislike Sky Sports these days but they are very reliable. Can't wait for the next game already.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo Ancelotti

:worship:

I will second that.

Now I am off for a kebab, a beer and a movie with some friends. Have a nice evening everyone. Hope Cameron and whoever else made the trip today are alright getting back, its usually a bitch of a trip ffs.

fucking LOVE IT! can't wait to see paul jewell try and say wigan played well. fucking destroyed in that second half. Again we kind of looked in 1st or 2nd gear but we just turn it on for like 5 seconds and score. Also -- no corners in that whole match!? must of been crazy odds on that.

What more do you want guys?

Diss the goals all you want, but he got his head on a beautiful cross, and it was a fucking good goal, because he took it like a treat, away from Kirkland, in for Chelsea's 5th. Kalou isnt some sort of god or idol, but its just when he scores good little goals like that, it just puzzles me why he gets constantly slated.

5 fucking 0 suck that Wigan

DID ANYBODY SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIS 2ND GOAL?! I SAID IT WAS NICE AND SO DID KOSTAS. START READING FFS.

Great performance, champions-like. Usual day at work for us :)

To think that we were pretty bad for some parts of the 1st half ..

I get the impression that these are our "ugly" wins.fainthv9.gif

That's already 3 more points than last year,and if Essien is OK this day has been ideal.

Fuck yeah, this is turning into a fucking great season. Two fucked up matches, and both times hammering 6... Damn, take a bow.

Plus Kalou is starting to show some class, hope he can hold on to that.

Come on guys...

our first match was aganist West Brom

and now aganist Wigan which is a relegation candidate...

We need to maintain this form aganist teams like Stoke/Everton etc...