Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What another fantastic day, really good atmosphere during the game. Loved the continuous singing of the Double song. Another 6 goals to add to our tally. I make that 20 now in our last 3 PL matches (counting our other thumping of wigan:D Beat that United :blue scalf:

Regarding Kalou, I really cannot understand all the stick that he gets. I personally feel that when a player is on the pitch playing for Chelsea we should all support him no matter what. I get so irritated with people that slam Kalou's performance, when he's just contributed to another victory. He seems to have that knack of producing the results at the right moment. I watched the DVD review from the last season again last weekend and I couldn't quite help noticing his name coming up a few times.

What are the lyrics? I didn't catch it at all.

Double, double, double

John Terry has won the double

And the Shit from the Lane

Have won f*** all again

John Terry has won the double