Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pass by Mikel to Nico with the precision finish, sensational stuff. And again Drogba shows us how valuable he is to our squad, might not have performed well on his own but he was brilliant in setting up chances for his team mates. 12 goals now for us to start the season and top of the league yet again, keep it up boys!

As long as he scores two in a game, I don't care about his performances hahaha

Yesss!

Anybody know the Kalou chant on the "Fernaaaaando Tooorres, Carragher's bit on the side" melody?

Yesss!

Anybody know the Kalou chant on the "Fernaaaaando Tooorres, Carragher's bit on the side" melody?

He comes from the Ivory Coast Kalou, Kalou

He don't do coke like Adrian Mutu, Mutu

He crossed the ball from the left

It landed right on Riise's head

That's why we love Salomon Kalou

ok they might not be title contenders but 6 0 twice is due cause to celebrate ...despite a rather poor 45minutes

And seeing we lost to them last season and had dodgy away performances.Everything counts and made the most of it...and we seem to struggle against Wigan away

He comes from the Ivory Coast Kalou... Kalou,

He don't do coke like Adrian Mutu... Mutu,

He crossed the ball, from the left, it landed right on Riise's head

that's why we love Salomon Kalou!

:blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Manuf beat me to it but what the heck :)

he comes from the Ivory Coast Kalou, Kalou

he don't do coke like Adrian Mutu, Mutu

he crossed the ball from the left, it landed right on Riise's head

that's why we love Salomon Kalou

oops a bit late biggrin.gif

How do we keep doing this ? We dont play that well but keep scoring a lot of goals, it's crazy. Are we going to see double figures when we actually do play great games ?

I'm so happy and confused at the same time laugh.gif.

But i'm still not happy, we seriously have to improve our play. Especially our first half performances.

Didier Ives Drogba Tébily was without a doubt the MOTM. He seems like a new man after he had his operation.

i missed everything from the 75th minute due to the fact i couldn't find a working stream, guess i will see Benayoun first goal and Kalou's brace on MoTD. Just one goal from my prediction, damn!

blue%20scalf.gifKalou may change my mind if he keeps on scoring. But, only as a striker, not a winger.

still you can yap for him

Oh yeah, I'm a big TX lover. Love me or hate me, honey.

Kalou scored 2 goals against a beaten time CALM DOWN !

Lol, are you kidding me? These were the best 2 goals in the last 5 years. You must be sick or something, Kalou was exceptional. unsure.gif

He comes from the Ivory Coast Kalou... Kalou,

He don't do coke like Adrian Mutu... Mutu,

He crossed the ball, from the left, it landed right on Riise's head

that's why we love Salomon Kalou!

:blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Manuf beat me to it but what the heck :)

Nope, I didn't :)

i missed everything from the 75th minute due to the fact i couldn't find a working stream, guess i will see Benayoun first goal and Kalou's brace on MoTD. Just one goal from my prediction, damn!

same here, but I don't mind :P