The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Aw shit, I just made some hot chocolate. I had high hopes, but when the drink was finally drank I was left disappointed with the taste of cardboard staining my palate.

Cardboard?!

You bananabenders sure are weird. For the benefit of non-Australians, a bananabender is not a homosexual slur, it refers to the inhabitants of the state of Queensland.

Cardboard?!

You bananabenders sure are weird. For the benefit of non-Australians, a bananabender is not a homosexual slur, it refers to the inhabitants of the state of Queensland.

It tasted terrible a dry bland taste that reminds me of the bland nature of cardboard. One of the worst things I've drunk and I've drunk beer, milk, vodka, ginger beer and kahlua mixed into a large plastic cup.

Drinking games. Everyone thought I was going to vomit but Spike never vomits, ever. It was probably about a litre.

Baila? I've had to drink some mix too, twice. I think it was vodka, beer, cider, tonic.. No milk though, that's just disgusting.

Baila? I've had to drink some mix too, twice. I think it was vodka, beer, cider, tonic.. No milk though, that's just disgusting.

It curdled something fierce due to the milk. My friends were kind enough to find an old spoon I could use to scoop the curdle of the top. Yeah, I'll drink just about anything given the right circumstances.

goonbag1.jpg

Aaah, the good old days, $20 was enough to get ~7 teenage boys fucking drunk of their tits. You're not an Aussie till you have sat at the back of someone's yard on a milk crate and drank from a goon bag. If you don't feel like sitting down, you can always attache your goon bag to the clothesline and play 'Goon of Fortune'. The hangover feels really similar to the common cold.

2105842060061113257S600x600Q85.jpg

I've failed at school. A lost year. Fuck

Fuck, mate. Feeling sorry for you.

There's a fucking mouse (or mice) in my air conditioner. I know I live in a ghastly neighborhood but this takes the cake.

LMAO :D (sry, couldn't resist)

Unfortunately mate, I hope that next year will be better

Never experienced it myself, but I've "lost" friends because of it. Shitty thing. Hope you will do better and show what you can really do ;) I believe in you!

Never experienced it myself, but I've "lost" friends because of it. Shitty thing. Hope you will do better and show what you can really do ;) I believe in you!

I had a tough year mate, very ugly. No girl, school so and so .. I hope that next year will be better..