The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Some of the threads are really painful to read through, with people posting stuff like 'LOOOL' and posting clown emoticons. Why can't we argue in a more civilized manner? The arguments would actually be interesting if only they were presented better, rather than automatically assuming the other person is an idiot. Also the abuse that the likes of Sam get is ridiculous IMO. He is just stating his opinion and people call for him to be banned FFS. These are the same people who simply cannot accept that their opinion =/= fact.

Sigh. I kind of regret 'returning' to the forum during the off season, lol. Too much clutter everywhere.

Sam's special opinions are in my case trolls or mockery toward members or players, to call MC Essien a twat and laughing at members, including myself because some believed in José's return are behaviors that cant be tolerated IMO.If we make a poll if he should be banned or not you'll understand that most of members share the same opinion about him, he isnt respectful, he does have an opinion and defend it pretty well but the manner and the aim is to be "the different one' and for the sake of it he absolutely fool himself at times.I wont quote some of his insults because i dont care about what he says anymore, and will lose my time but I find it difficult to understand why he should even be defended and why its us who arent respecting his opinion.When I have a different opinion with other members I take the best out of it, if i'm wrong I have no problem to say it, but Sam definitely shouldn't play the victim role.

Morning people!

I just came back (very tired and sleepy). Rmpr was right ..... Had to do a strategical where we (BASF) figured out how to best penetrate Brazil (i am not kidding).

Barbara will feel the results soon ! I know all about penetrating Brazilians now :Goober:

What the hell do you do? Work for some government agency? :blink:

I better be careful now! BTW a new member here thinks that you don't like her. I wish i could have told her how much Stingray lloovveess women but i thought i should leave it to the man himself!!

Patience, my young padawan. She is Brazilian, so carefull tactics are required!

:Goober:

I have an exam in two hours but I'm on here instead.

Dedicated admin or what?!

Bros before hoes, ie. TalkChelsea before the degree I'm paying just under £10,000 for the government are paying me for, which I will one day have to pay back! Like a boss B)

I have an exam in two hours but I'm on here instead.

Dedicated admin or what?!

Bros before hoes, ie. TalkChelsea before the degree I'm paying just under £10,000 for the government are paying me for, which I will one day have to pay back! Like a boss B)

I would really fear if you ,god forbid don't get good marks in your exam and your outlet of anger transforms you into 'Thor'! So i would politely say "Study"!!