The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

:lol:

Did you know there's a phobia called Anatidaephobia - a fear of being watched by ducks LMAO!

:lol: :lol:

If that was me in the video though I'd be afraid of accidentally stepping on the poor thing lol it looks absolutely tiny and runs so close to the guy lol

You're having to do 13 exams in one year? I don't even think I've done 13 exams in my life.

I've done what 10? Lmao.

I feel so depressed now, you have never done 10 exams? Oh shit...

I think I have do more than 500 exams already! :cry:

I feel so depressed now, you have never done 10 exams? Oh shit...

I think I have do more than 500 exams already! :cry:

Yeah I've only done 10 haha. Got at least 4 more next year so I will have gone through 6 years at high school doing only 14 exams! I don't know how the current Scottish schooling system compares to the rest of the world but the lesser amount of exams the better :P

OMG I was actually discussed in this thread. hahahahahahahaha

Of course :-) I like to believe this is a warm, place where everyone is welcome. It is a bar however :Goober:

From time to time we blow the lid off of this place. Just take your time and scroll back for examples of limitless weirdness ...

is that the place I was hired to work, @Ankit?

OMG I was actually discussed in this thread. hahahahahahahaha

Well, yeah this is the place to hang out if you want to experience things which range from Funny to Weird.

Haha yes, you were discussed! I wanted to make sure you didn't feel people don't like you here. Feel good about it? All are welcome here in the TC pub!

now what do you think the answer to that is?

no words? Waiting for the lady to say?

You were amazing... didn't expect any less. Still living up the expectation til this moment.

Well, yeah this is the place to hang out if you want to experience things which range from Funny to Weird.

Haha yes, you were discussed! I wanted to make sure you didn't feel people don't like you here. Feel good about it? All are welcome here in the TC pub!

I feel way too loved, thanks a lot, dear.