The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

So you mean she's a fox?

Yea, but, with all due respect, your wife is prettier. What striked me most about this girl was how good her portuguese was, I think I've never met a foreigner who spoke it that good. When I just met her I couldn't notice she wasn't brazilian. Her accent was almost perfect and she must have made less than 5 mistakes in a 20 minutes talk. And she didn't know a thing of portuguese when she first got here. Amazing.

Yea, but, with all due respect, your wife is prettier. What striked me most about this girl was how good her portuguese was, I think I've never met a foreigner who spoke it that good. When I just met her I couldn't notice she wasn't brazilian. Her accent was almost perfect and she must have made less than 5 mistakes in a 20 minutes talk. And she didn't know a thing of portuguese when she first got here. Amazing.

post-6387-0-10993200-1366655115_thumb.jp

Also, no more peeping my wife's pics on facebook. Lmaoooo.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Also, no more peeping my wife's pics on facebook. Lmaoooo.

You sent me her pic on fb, LMAO. I didn't peep anything, you're mistaking me for Rmpr, hahahaha.

I'm just scary. Just one example: A friend of mine sent me a pic of a pretty girl and talked a bit about her like 4 months before I went to Lollapalooza. When I was at the airport waiting for my flight to Rio I recognized her passing by and even remembered her name. Sometimes I get really scared about my own brain.

You sent me her pic on fb, LMAO. I didn't peep anything, you're mistaking me for Rmpr, hahahaha.

I'm just scary. Just one example: A friend of mine sent me a pic of a pretty girl and talked a bit about her like 4 months before I went to Lollapalooza. When I was at the airport waiting for my flight to Rio I recognized her passing by and even remembered her name. Sometimes I get really scared about my own brain.

Shown her while we were taking, not 'send it'. dude!

tumblr_m7j4n2Dlol1rnuf8vo1_250.gif

:Goober:

Bit by bit I'm trying to improve myself. I just wonder though... will me moving and having a fresh start actually help at all or am I just fooling myself? My mum's agreed we can move to Kent. We've found a few houses we're interested in. We're going to go and browse some in a week's time. Is it worth it? I honestly am so confused right now.

It depends. It could help if you don't assume that moving alone will achieve anything, you will have to act instantly towards change. I fooled myself thinking I was gonna change just by moving cities, how wrong was I. I remained the same and over time I believe I have gotten worse. It's because I was and still am living in my shell and I haven't tried hard enough to break out from it.

I can relate to a lot of what you said, especially the part of doing nothing but refreshing forums all day, this is 90% of my day right there. I've accepted the truth that I'm hopeless and the sooner I'm gone, the better. I'm not at peace with this knowledge, but it's a fact which I've come to realize. If you haven't accepted this kind of mentality yet, then you have every chance for positive change if you force yourself out there, then you're not a lost cause.