The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I added some people as my friends.

I dont know if you receive any notification or not, but just know you are being stalked! ;)

Haha yeah I did get a notification. Tbh, the friends option doesn't make much difference hence why no one had noticed that it had disappeared before Jim added the "Friends Online" feature.

Haha yeah I did get a notification. Tbh, the friends option doesn't make much difference hence why no one had noticed that it had disappeared before Jim added the "Friends Online" feature.

I did not know it even existed until Manpe asked why some people in the members map were green. :lol:

I am quite used by now being stalked by you :-)

:yay:

What is that supposed to mean? :)

Hey I have a friend in London who is trying to buy tickets for the sunderland game. She has the option of either

Stand: ELN, Block: EF1

L

or

Stand: ELS, Block: LV3 G

Which would you recommend?
I'm a filthy yank fan and I won't be able to go to the bridge myself 'till I study abroad there in spring of '14 (yes, I am going there just for Chelsea games :D) so I don't know much of the stadium myself.

The tickets are only 15.50, not bad from what I understand.
Thanks guys!

do you watch any of the A-League? or seen anything of Tomas Rogic (ex Central Coast Mariners, plays for Celtic now)? Seen him play earlier today looked a pretty good talented young Aussie player....

SO you think since I'm an Aussie I watch the A-League? You're a fucking mouthy cunt aren't you? I should smack you across the jaw for assuming things about me, ignorant cunt.

Watch your fucking back.

But in reality, he is getting minutes at Celtic, and the SPL is above (barely) the A-League in terms of competition. He has never been much of a goal scorer so don't expect any amazing golazos any time soon. I've more hope for him than Tommy Oar, who was supposed to be really good, but he is stalling at Utrecht. To be amazingly honest, I'm surprised that Mitch Nichols is still playing for Brisbane, Celtic would be wise to snap him up too. Matthew Ryan our next number 1, Mustafa Amini who is wasting away at Dortmund...

Rogic will be good, trust me.

Hey I have a friend in London who is trying to buy tickets for the sunderland game. She has the option of either

Stand: ELN, Block: EF1

L

or

Stand: ELS, Block: LV3 G

Which would you recommend?

I'm a filthy yank fan and I won't be able to go to the bridge myself 'till I study abroad there in spring of '14 (yes, I am going there just for Chelsea games :D) so I don't know much of the stadium myself.

The tickets are only 15.50, not bad from what I understand.

Thanks guys!

I suggest you make a thread in the tickets and travel section. You'll get some help there.

Back from Cuba....fantastic trip and I'd like to share a funny and sad Chelsea moment I had there. I wore my Chelsea shirt and was given a few thumbs up from Cubans but one guy in Havana stopped me and wanted to talk. "Chelsea are the best", he said in halting but perfectly understandable English. "Drogba was the best but...he not there now." He paused..."Torres..." a pained look crossed his face "not so good". Even in a country where real facts can be hard to come by, they know the truth about Torres.