The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Yes but you can go to the beach and skiing in the same day :P

How is Lebanon doing by the way? A bunch of my friends will be deployed there next month to do some peacekeeping for the UN forces so it would be nice to hear from a local lad what the situation there is.

How is Lebanon doing by the way? A bunch of my friends will be deployed there next month to do some peacekeeping for the UN forces so it would be nice to hear from a local lad what the situation there is.

In practice, the UN troops here act like medical centers and schools for some remote villages in the south. They stay clear of the fighting and are not involved in any potential war. Your friends are safe; well, safer than me at least :lol:

Stop making out that you have mental disorders, you attention whore.

STOP! Why do you have to be so mean to me? Do you not like me? Is it because I'm not pretty enough? I knew it! I'm going to start to eat once every other week and throw up twice as hard from now on. Promise me you'll love me back or else I might start cutting myself... more often.