The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

When I heard a legless sportsman had come home and assaulted his wife, I instantly felt worried for Sheryl Gascoigne. In all seriousness though this whole Pistorious - Reeva stuff is mad, it's still shocking to think about. Even if he didn't mean it, which he probably did, you don't go around shooting people 4 times... even if it is a burglar. He really does have no leg to stand on. Absolute crazy story this.

When I heard a legless sportsman had come home and assaulted his wife, I instantly felt worried for Sheryl Gascoigne. In all seriousness though this whole Pistorious - Reeva stuff is mad, it's still shocking to think about. Even if he didn't mean it, which he probably did, you don't go around shooting people 4 times... even if it is a burglar. He really does have no leg to stand on. Absolute crazy story this.

Ollie and his love for puns shines through again.

Portuguese? More like Portugays. AMIRITE?

Yeah fuck having a wee Brazilian flag next to our names. I'm sure someones gonna figure out that 'RyanDavidson' isn't a Brazilian name anyway......

:Goober:

I'm only joking Rmpr and please let me be part of the group, I'll change my name to Ryamar Davidinhoson please :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah fuck having a wee Brazilian flag next to our names. I'm sure someones gonna figure out that 'RyanDavidson' isn't a Brazilian name anyway......

:Goober:

I'm only joking Rmpr and please let me be part of the group, I'll change my name to Ryamar Davidinhoson please :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah! Because Dion is SO brazilian, hahaha. C'mon, be my guest to join the party. Some scottish accent will do us good.

Why is it with this generation of teenagers, getting pregnant is all of a sudden the 'cool' thing to do? Failing school exams but passing pregnancy tests. I cringe at every fucking Facebook post of some 16 year old who puts out instead of fucking focusing on more important matters

Why is it with this generation of teenagers, getting pregnant is all of a sudden the 'cool' thing to do? Failing school exams but passing pregnancy tests. I cringe at every fucking Facebook post of some 16 year old who puts out instead of fucking focusing on more important matters

The world we live in i'm afraid, little scallys with their legs at twenty to four constantly.

Also, Facebook is the devil, horrible, horrible cancer of todays society.

Indeed, he comes from the 17th century, and I admire all the big names from that time because they must have been extremely intelligent and smart. Using stars in their theories etc...

Newton was too tight with the church for my liking :P All his theories were a bit "inside the box" unlike Einstein whose theory of general relativity was unthinkable at his time. You made a point about how tough it was in the 17 century, but the 20th century was a lot tougher for someone to shine, imo. It was the epoch of scientific discovery with ground breaking theories being made every month. It must have taken something extremely special to shine then.

Besides, I hated Newton ever since I was forced to study his numerical analysis theories :lol: His interpolation formulas are boring to death! They can't even be solved without a computer. Why even write them back then?! :rant:

:lol: I have honestly never cried over a movie. But seriously, cry over Toy Story?! Why?

honestly, no movie made you cry?? chandler bing is that you?? ... :D

I didnt even watched it, that is what my girl said!

I think woody dies or something, lol.

woddy doesn't die, at the end andy gave away all his toys to a little girl(forgot her name) because he was leaving for collage and the goodbye scene is what made you cry, after watching toy story 1 & 2 as a kid it brings back memories. i personally cried my eyes out.lol.

tumblrls3kpejxjx1qcv2z3.gif

A Finnish fellow added me on Facebook. Is it anyone of the Finnish users here?

It could be Pr22, see if we are mutual friends, he is the only Finnish friend I have! :D

BOM DIA!!!!

Is Google your home page? :ph34r:

Oooh, http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/disney-denies-toy-story-4-rumours/296465 !