The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

In English it's called the Spririt Bomb. I didn't but I was very emotionally attached to DBZ as a kid, haha.

Cell was such a badass.

I dont care, the real name is Genkidama! No true fan you Spike...ASHAMED.

Since the English dub was handled by an American company all sorts of things were changed.

I loved Majin-Buu (dont tell me it has another name?), I thought he was so badass because he was pink but he was still evil! :lol:

C'mon dont judge me, I was young!

I loved Majin-Buu (dont tell me it has another name?), I thought he was so badass because he was pink but he was still even! :lol:

Yeah he was still called that. My favourite villain was always Cell. IT should have ended after the Cell saga. It just got all kinds of confusing, too many characters, fusions, etc. Time travel was confusing enough.

Less said about GT the better.

Yeah he was still called that. My favourite villain was always Cell. IT should have ended after the Cell saga. It just got all kinds of confusing, too many characters, fusions, etc. Time travel was confusing enough.

Less said about GT the better.

LOOOOL

GT was really good, but it should have ended there...

GT was terrible. I was ashamed I watched it. Baby was exactly the same as buu. Think about it.

I dont remember details, but it was worth it because Goku used Genkidama on Baby! :D

Also Gotenks is by far the best "human looking" character!

gotenks.jpg

gotenks-ssj.jpg

gotenks-ssj3.jpg

@Stingray, what do you say about Alan Watts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siu6JYqOZ0g

It is my adagio. I try to live my life like this (for real) when the subject of money is concerned. I try to do what find fun, enjoyable and not what generates money. This is a very personal choice.

His sometimes romantic views on the 'objectification' in Western society makes up for a good analyses. A lot of the first world problems do generate from this, I find.

The solution - especially when he refers to alternative states of consciousness - I find bollocks actually :-). I See him as an exponent of his time, pretty much as Aldous Huxley (the doors of perception) and Timothy Leary (the somewhat crazy but brilliant psychologist who gave LSD to his graduate students before buggering of to Afghanistan and Congo). Fun guys though.