The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I dont know who he is mate. I also have a super slow free internet where I am at, so I wont be downloading any of his music (assuming he is a musician) to try to remeber! :lol:

I probably know who he is and just cant recognise it...

I wouldn't recommend downloading :-) it was a joke

WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN! Just re-downloaded my first Album ever bought on CD and i still remember the words! lmaoooo from my favorite rapper of all time, the memories are just ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this calls for the greatest Gif ever.

tumblr_m42iqtRtPt1qzx780o1_250.gif

220px-Encore_(Eminem_album)_coverart.jpg

WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN! Just re-downloaded my first Album ever bought on CD and i still remember the words! lmaoooo from my favorite rapper of all time, the memories are just ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this calls for the greatest Gif ever.

It doesn't stand up to the Marshall Mathers LP.

It doesn't stand up to the Marshall Mathers LP.

I agree that it doesn't but this was my first ever CD i bought......still in such a good mood! lmaooo

in all honesty i love every thing Eminem does except that relapse album which was ehhhh.

Actually I've been downloading all these old rap/pop albums because i always would listen to individual songs instead of full albums, and i need to really organize and build my music library which was PATHETIC because i never used to download songs always buy them so i could never get full albums. but thats all changed now im my music collection is getting healthier by the day.

A few minutes ago I got out the scissors and started hacking at my hair. Free hair cut. Feels liberating doing it for yourself.

thats until everyone asks you what happened to your hair and you blame it all on the barber.

I want to chill with this dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYxCrugJj_o

Post of the Month if not Year. Last night i watched it and i swear i havent laughed this much in a long time. I thought i was gonna wake up everybody because i couldn't contain myslef."I want to chill with this dude"-was the perfect caption to put man. lmaoooooooo

I mean you even hear him run out of breath when screaming and then to top it off he takes off his shirt. thinking it'll achieve something.

but the classic line was "you may laugh at me but people who are on my intellect understand want im sayin" NOBODY IS ON HIS ILLECT MAN, NOBODY!!!

Leif you deserve :clap: X100.

Still LMFAO.

A few minutes ago I got out the scissors and started hacking at my hair. Free hair cut. Feels liberating doing it for yourself.

Last time I did that, the back of my hair was squinter than Bosingwas kicking.

Anyway why are yous on about Pokemon, Digimon and Yu-gi-oh was where it was all at............ and beyblades oooooooft remember them

thats until everyone asks you what happened to your hair and you blame it all on the barber.

I did that once, too, and it turned out to be one of the worst decisions of my life.

Last time I did that, the back of my hair was squinter than Bosingwas kicking.

If I gave a fuck I wouldn't have done it, the only reason I used scissors was because I couldn't find the clippers. It's not like I go to school like a lot you, so I really don't have to impress anyone. And if anyone complains there free to get the clippers and shave my head. I did an excellent job with the front and sides, the back was hard, but it's fine.Long hair doesn't suite me at all. my hair is crazy thick and straight so it grows long weird.

If I gave a fuck I wouldn't have done it, the only reason I used scissors was because I couldn't find the clippers. It's not like I go to school like a lot you, so I really don't have to impress anyone. And if anyone complains there free to get the clippers and shave my head. I did an excellent job with the front and sides, the back was hard, but it's fine.Long hair doesn't suite me at all. my hair is crazy thick and straight so it grows long weird.

he%20mad.jpg