The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

In all seriousness, I didn't actually just go and measure my little man.

:whistling:

Right, I'm off to go and do some studying. Been nice talking to y'all today. Have a good night.

Btw, to our Brazilian contingent, my commiserations for tonight. Football's coming home tonight! B)

Can't wait to take the piss out of your national anthem tonight rmpr ;)

THANK GOD!

Now lets keep a clean conversation, pleeeeaaaaase! No more penises related stuff.... :lol:

You know we will dominate and teach how to play real football dont you?

THANK GOD!

Now lets keep a clean conversation, pleeeeaaaaase! No more penises related stuff.... :lol:

You know we will dominate and teach how to play real football dont you?

I call my penis...

Nah and yeah we will get destroyed tonight but idc because I know we are shit

You'll meet new people, make good friends. You'll get to experience life you otherwise wont. When else will you spend the night under the sky while it's -30 degrees and you only have your backpack and sleeping-bag with you?

I don't want to meet new people, I hate social situations with strangers, I also told that to the psychiatrist. And I don't particularly fancy freezing outside. If I wanted to do that, I would take my backpack and a sleeping bag with me and go to the forest during winter, but I don't. The whole concept of conscription is flawed, that's why most western countries have abandoned this system. It's a form of slavery whatever way you look at it. The state takes the right to your life in their own hands and they can claim it anytime they want. If you don't obey you will be pronounced a traitor and they will hunt you down, lock you up and bankrupt you... just because you decided not to be a mindless puppet in a game of fat politicians using you as pawns to achieve their agendas. Well I'm not feeling particularly patriotic when my country is forcing me to learn how to kill other people without taking into consideration if I actually want to do this. I just don't care anymore.

Muidu oli norm? Palju sul kokku aega läks?

Kella 8ks läksin ja poole kolme paiku sain minema. Tüütu istumine ja ootamine enamasti, protseduurid ise olid lühikesed ja lihtsad. Ütleks, et kogu ajast 99% oli mõttetult passimine ja lootmine, et maja läheks põlema ja saaks kiiremini vabaks.

I don't want to meet new people, I hate social situations with strangers, I also told that to the psychiatrist. And I don't particularly fancy freezing outside. If I wanted to do that, I would take my backpack and a sleeping bag with me and go to the forest during winter, but I don't. The whole concept of conscription is flawed, that's why most western countries have abandoned this system. It's a form of slavery whatever way you look at it. The state takes the right to your life in their own hands and they can claim it anytime they want. If you don't obey you will be pronounced a traitor and they will hunt you down, lock you up and bankrupt you... just because you decided not to be a mindless puppet in a game of fat politicians using you as pawns to achieve their agendas. Well I'm not feeling particularly patriotic when my country is forcing me to learn how to kill other people without taking into consideration if I actually want to do this. I just don't care anymore.

Kella 8ks läksin ja poole kolme paiku sain minema. Tüütu istumine ja ootamine enamasti, protseduurid ise olid lühikesed ja lihtsad. Ütleks, et kogu ajast 99% oli mõttetult passimine ja lootmine, et maja läheks põlema ja saaks kiiremini vabaks.

Endal läks 7-8h komisjonis Njah.. oli küll nii ,et kõik istuvad nagu süüpingis reas ja ootavad oma korda, väga kaootiline. Ei tahtnud halvustada ega solvata, suur mees, otsusta ise. Edu! :D

Sorry for using Estonian, feels weird replying to fellow estonian in English :)

Ei mõista sind hukka! Eks ma ka mõtlesin vahepeal seal olles, et kuidas elu nii kiiresti nii perse läks, aga reservi minnes jääb meelde ainult positiivne. "Ütleks, et kogu ajast 99% oli mõttetult passimine ja lootmine, et maja läheks põlema ja saaks kiiremini vabaks." Väga hea :D:D