The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

You can carry my balls all you wish :halo:

I know you're kidding. I'm not, though. But I meant it in a restrictive way. Like paulistas, who are dumb... vs. paulistas who are dumb...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That map is still very accurate, ask people here! :whistling:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That map is still very accurate, ask people here! :whistling:

HAHAHAHA. Right! There are some other POV maps. I'm just too lazy to go after them right now.

Don't you wanna know about the state which doesn't exist? Everyone asks me what it is like when they know I've lived there.

HAHAHAHA. Right! There are some other POV maps. I'm just too lazy to go after them right now.

Don't you wanna know about the state which doesn't exist? Everyone asks me what it is like when they know I've lived there.

It doesnt exist, only Marina knows its secret! :ph34r:

I wanna know why did you live in so many places though...

It doesnt exist, only Marina knows its secret! :ph34r:

I wanna know why did you live in so many places though...

Because my parents are some most wanted criminals. When police is getting near their trail we have to disappear, that's why :ph34r:

Try again! :chai:

Sometimes we moved because of my father's job. Sometimes only I moved. When I lived in Acre, for instance, my parents sent me to study elsewhere (DF and RS) because they believed educational system there (AC) was poor.

Sometimes we moved because of my father's job. Sometimes only I moved. When I lived in Acre, for instance, my parents sent me to study elsewhere (DF and RS) because they believed educational system there (AC) was poor.

What does your dad do? (if you want to tell of course)

I only lived in Sao Paulo...