The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@Rmpr, I've been speaking to a couple of my mates about BRASIL 2014. One said he is keen to come, but I'm not sure about him. I'm almost positive he was stoned on marijuana when I told him. :angry: Another said he would love to but he has an major phobia of flying, so no dice. I've a few other mates, that I'll tell about though. Gotta get dis shit sorted, yo.

Saving cash will be hard, but I'll just have to get off me arse and get a part time job. Can't play in Brasil without working in Australia.

In a few hours I will need to go do my medical exam to assess whether I'm fit for army service. Am absolutely shitting meself. If I'm fit enough I will lose 8-11 months of my life playing war in forests and mud for absolutely no reason. I hope to fuck they find something wrong with me.

Apparently I might need to strip down totally naked so they could touch my willie and ass, no idea why (am wondering if it's a good idea to take a shit before going, maybe I will have lumps of brown fury greeting the doc). Here's me hoping my wiener isn't totally shrunk so it would look bigger, but due to nerves it will probably be hiding itself as much as it can. Doctors are incredible perverts.

They will also take lots of blood from a vein, I have never done that before and I'm not very fond of big needles messing about inside of me either. I have nothing against standard syringes, but having a big ass nail stuffed directly in my vein doesn't sound very pleasing to me.

Why wouldn't you want your dick to shrink? You want it to shrink to the point it inverts itself and crawls into your lower abdomen. They'll totally think you're a girl. Then, you won't do your service and win a fucking lawsuit.

I'm currently waiting for my psyche evaluation for God knows how many hours already. Luckily it's the last stop and I didn't have to get my willie out. Giving blood was also nothing special, didn't feel a thing. Let's all hope I fail so I could continue blessing this forum with my intelligence and charisma.

I'm currently waiting for my psyche evaluation for God knows how many hours already. Luckily it's the last stop and I didn't have to get my willie out. Giving blood was also nothing special, didn't feel a thing. Let's all hope I fail so I could continue blessing this forum with my intelligence and charisma.

The waiting is part of your psyche exam! Glad they didn't drain too much of your blood!

Are you talking about "illegal" free ?

They are usually in pdf. Just buy the book in amazon, ebook version is usually pretty cheap

Well When you talk about books for work "The subsea enginerring handbook" is over £80

So to answer your question....Yes illegal Free

@Rmpr, I've been speaking to a couple of my mates about BRASIL 2014. One said he is keen to come, but I'm not sure about him. I'm almost positive he was stoned on marijuana when I told him. :angry: Another said he would love to but he has an major phobia of flying, so no dice. I've a few other mates, that I'll tell about though. Gotta get dis shit sorted, yo.

Saving cash will be hard, but I'll just have to get off me arse and get a part time job. Can't play in Brasil without working in Australia.

Just do your thing man, I will be waiting....