The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Wine gives the worst hangovers. My body was not ready.

We rarely make plans in Australia. It's mostly an impulsive thing. Don't drink to have fun, drink to get pissed.

Well, Belgians (or at least this one) does the same. Especially when I say I will NOT drink (or be home on time, or the party is going to be boring so I won't get into it too much), then the shit hits the fan. EVERY TIME :-) Like clockwork. Swiss Clocks.

I liked it... :ph34r:

I reckon the next one will see the return of matt damon alongside jeremy renner.

It depends on what book they will adpat.

The original triology was written by Robert Ludlum in the 80s, but Eric Van Lustbader wrote 6 sequels in the 2000s.

Planning a trip to Thailand. Isn't that the country where there's literally thousands of men posing to be women?... I'm genuinely so scared that I might end up with a man. They look so real...

Planning a trip to Thailand. Isn't that the country where there's literally thousands of men posing to be women?... I'm genuinely so scared that I might end up with a man. They look so real...

Yep. Just demand to see their genitals before paying.... :ph34r:

@, @Rmpr,

When should I get my shit organised for the World Cup? I know it's still a year and a half away but I'd rather not do it the weekend before!

Would it be easier to stay in Uruguay or Argentina and drive to Brazil? Or are the roads and infrastrucutre rubbish?

@, @Rmpr,

When should I get my shit organised for the World Cup? I know it's still a year and a half away but I'd rather not do it the weekend before!

Would it be easier to stay in Uruguay or Argentina and drive to Brazil? Or are the roads and infrastrucutre rubbish?

It depends on some many things...

First, where do you want to go?

cidades-copa-2014-brasil.jpg

It depends on some many things...

First, where do you want to go?

I was thinking Sao Paulo. It's seems like the most interesting place. Rio De Janeiro doesn't really interest me. But I'll go where ever.

Santa Catarina Island looks brilliant.

I was thinking Sao Paulo. It's seems like the most interesting place. Rio De Janeiro doesn't really interest me. But I'll go where ever.

Well, this makes things easier (or not). I will try to ask as many questions as possible before giving you any advice...

Do you plan on visiting other cities (see the map above)? Do you plan going to game? How much do you want to spend? Can you handle yourself without English?

Well, this makes things easier (or not). I will try to ask as many questions as possible before giving you any advice...

Do you plan on visiting other cities (see the map above)? Do you plan going to game? How much do you want to spend? Can you handle yourself without English?

1. Not really. Sao Paulo will be overwhleming enough.
  2. I really want to, if I can't I'd prefer a smaller city.
  3. Preferably nothing, but I guess about AUD$2000 (haha, I have to earnt it first...). I'm tight with money.
  4. Fuck no, I've essentially mastered English however Portuguese looks easy enough so I'll buy a dictionary and teach myself. I'm the boss when it comes to language.

As I said earlier, Ilha de Santa Catarina looks really nice. Second preference.

1. Not really. Sao Paulo will be overwhleming enough.
  2. I really want to, if I can't I'd prefer a smaller city.
  3. Preferably nothing, but I guess about AUD$2000 (haha, I have to earnt it first...).
  4. Fuck no, I've essentially mastered English however Portuguese looks easy enough so I'll buy a dictionary and teach myself. I'm the boss when it comes to language.

1. I really think you should go to Rio, no matter what you think. Even if you drive (5h) there and come back the day after. It is what you see on TV and it would be shameful for you not to feel it.

2. I am asking because I can try to get it for you (with Brazilian discounts). I wont go to any game, so I can use my share and my dad's influence.

3. This is me helping (not promissing), I can put you in a small apartment on a beach city (50min drive to SP in a very good and safe highway). Of course it is better to stay in SP, but you would pay a lot of money (they are inflating the prices by 30%).

4. Portuguese is one of the hardest languages in the world, you better start learning a bit now becuase not everyone here knows English.

1. I really feel you should go to Rio, no matter what you think. Even if you drive (5h) there and come back the day after. It is what you see on TV and it would be shameful for you not to feel it.

2. I am asking because I can try to get it for you (with Brazilian discounts). I wont go to any game, so I can use my share and my dad's influence.

3. This is me helping (not promissing), I can put you in a small apartment on a beach city (50min drive to SP in a very good and safe highway). Of course it is better to stay in SP, but you would pay a lot of money (they are inflating the prices by 30%).

4. Portuguese is one of the hardest languages in the world, you better start learning a bit now becuase not everyone here knows English.

1. If you reccomend it, may as well! I know it's 100% false but I associate favelas with Rio.

2. Why won't you go to a game? I've never been to a WC and I'd like to cross it off the bucket list.

3. You'd be some sort of pagan god to me if that does happen. I can't drive at the moment. I've promised myslef to learn before the year ends.

4. I'm Spike Spiegel. Fuck yo' hard language.

1. If you reccomend it, may as well! I know it's 100% false but I associate favelas with Rio.

2. Why won't you go to a game? I've never been to a WC and I'd like to cross it off the bucket list.

3. You'd be some sort of pagan god to me if that does happen. I can't drive at the moment. I've promised myslef to learn before the year ends.

4. I'm Spike Spiegel. Fuck yo' hard language.

1. Here is the thing. Brazil has the size of a continent (just like Australia, but instead of desert it has florests). The cities are very, very different from one another. It is not your type (trust me, I know) to go to Nordeste (where dionse lives) or Norte. Your good options are SP, Coritiba, Belo Horizonte and Brasilia (want to visit Henrique?). in my holly biased opinion SP is by far your best option. There is Florianopolis (Santa Catarina), but you must be willing to break the bank, it is the most expensive city in Brazil (basically because it is a paradise), but it aint a host city.

2. I refuse to give my money to Corinthians (I dont expect you to understand) and I willing to sell my body to go to Maracana in the final...

3. I can do it, it wont be a huge deal. I dont promisse to give you much attention, but I can visit you some days. Btw, staying in my apartment, you can stay for a long period of time (maybe 2-3 weeks) and it wont be so expensive (you would only have to pay the cleaner (R$40) and your food of course).

4. Yeah, you are fine then...

5. Btw, no way you can stay in Argentina or Uruguay. It is like saying you will stay in Vienna and drive to Lisboa.