The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

You won't when you haven't taken out your winter clothes and are still wearing the summer clothes! :P

I am gonna open all the closets tomorrow, take out every winter cloth and then enjoy the weather!!

That's a very good observation, professor..

:P

Yeah, don't miss that weather our high was 22 our low will be 16! :D don't miss freezing my arse off in November! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kerry, how is the pollution in China though?

Depends on the day, today wasn't too bad but Thursday and Friday were awful! It was so bad Mac's match was canceled on Thursday! Depends on wind patterns and weather, we are usually better than Beijing but not the last few days. I have an app for my phone that updates me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A little lonely as my husband is traveling :( he will be gone another 5 days, 12 days total! Kids and I went wandering to day and that was fun! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Must be hard since you're in a foreign country. What does your husband do, btw, if you don't mind me asking?

It is and worse when he goes to the US. He is the HR director of Asia for his company. So travel is frequent but usually within Asia and less than a week. It was much worse about six years ago, he traveled 5 days a week and was only home on the weekends.

Depends on the day, today wasn't too bad but Thursday and Friday were awful! It was so bad Mac's match was canceled on Thursday! Depends on wind patterns and weather, we are usually better than Beijing but not the last few days. I have an app for my phone that updates me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That sounds really bad (for a match to be cancelled)...

I found Sao Paulo's air to be bad enough and it is not even close to the pictures I see of Beijing. I wonder how people dont get all sorts of respiratory problems living in that kind of city!

P.S: I dream of visiting Shanghai someday. Specially after the last 007! :lol:

That's a very good observation, professor..

:P

So the 'professor' is now stuck with me? (you are so dead, hperdeat or whatever your name is here)

Damn, i need to upload my pics with all the playboy models trying to get a piece of me!! That'll change the perception!! :Goober:

*open photoshop*

So the 'professor' is now stuck with me? (you are so dead, hperdeat or whatever your name is here)

Damn, i need to upload my pics with all the playboy models trying to get a piece of me!! That'll change the perception!! :Goober:

*open photoshop*

want help ? :lol:

Depends on the day, today wasn't too bad but Thursday and Friday were awful! It was so bad Mac's match was canceled on Thursday! Depends on wind patterns and weather, we are usually better than Beijing but not the last few days. I have an app for my phone that updates me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That sounds really bad (for a match to be cancelled)...

I found Sao Paulo's air to be bad enough and it is not even close to the pictures I see of Beijing. I wonder how people dont get all sorts of respiratory problems living in that kind of city!

P.S: I dream of visiting Shanghai someday. Specially after the last 007! :lol:

Just let me know! I'll play tour guide! The road bond drives on is the one I used to live on Yan'an Lu! We moved over the summer.

Over time people do develop breathing problems. The average age Chinese people start having problems westerns associate with age is 30! So 15 to 25 years before Americans!

Just let me know! I'll play tour guide! The road bond drives on is the one I used to live on Yan'an Lu! We moved over the summer. Over time people do develop breathing problems. The average age Chinese people start having problems westerns associate with age is 30! So 15 to 25 years before Americans! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It will take quite sometime for me to be able to travel to China though. Too expensive! :(

10????

It is MINUS 1 here people

It has been an exceptionally warm November here with temperatures of around +5 degrees almost every day but from December onwards it will be something like -30 here and it will stay that way until March. I'd trade my climate for yours any day.

It has been an exceptionally warm November here with temperatures of around +5 degrees almost every day but from December onwards it will be something like -30 here and it will stay that way until March. I'd trade my climate for yours any day.

WHAT THE FUCK?

How do you survive?

Just let me know! I'll play tour guide! The road bond drives on is the one I used to live on Yan'an Lu! We moved over the summer. Over time people do develop breathing problems. The average age Chinese people start having problems westerns associate with age is 30! So 15 to 25 years before Americans! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It will take quite sometime for me to be able to travel to China though. Too expensive! :(

But all you need is airfare...and spending money :D