The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

It's 26 here! Usually this time of the year it should be around 15 degrees which is the weather I like the most. Been a very weir autumn this year.

It's getting cold here, a bit too early for my liking, goes down to 10C in the night, although pleasant 20C in the noon!!

Seems like Winter is coming sooner and heavier here!!

I am done I promise! How are you today? How's your weather? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm fine, thanks.How are you, dear?

The weather is crazy. I have the air conditioner on in the middle of November!

A little lonely as my husband is traveling :( he will be gone another 5 days, 12 days total!

Kids and I went wandering to day and that was fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well, Brazil is really big...

Where I live, winter is dry and it goes as low as 8-9C and in the summer it goes up to 35-36C easily (it was 31C last Sunday and it is fucking November still).

But there are places in the very south of the country that even gets one or two days of light snow. While in the north (Equator) it never leaves 20C with a stupid high humidity.

How is it in Lebanon?

Well Lebanon is really small..:P

The summer is hot (and getting hotter every year) and reaches high 30s as well. Spring is becoming more and more like summer. On the coast ,Autumn around 15 and winter around 10. There are high mountains though where you have snow all year long (not snowing all year long, but the snow that falls in the winter never melts completely). Thus the saying about Lebanon that you can go to the beach and then skiing in the same day.

Very bomby :Goober:

With a chance of civil war! :P

It's getting cold here, a bit too early for my liking, goes down to 10C in the night, although pleasant 20C in the noon!!

Seems like Winter is coming sooner and heavier here!!

I actually like that kind of weather, tbh.

You have my sympathies!! Hope you survive! :P

It's natural for the temp to go low there, right? Or is it early for it to go to -1?

It's pretty much always hellish weather, but when it hits the minus especially sitting at the footie which I am about to do. It's also pouring the rain. :(

I actually like that kind of weather, tbh.

You won't when you haven't taken out your winter clothes and are still wearing the summer clothes! :P

I am gonna open all the closets tomorrow, take out every winter cloth and then enjoy the weather!!

Yeah, don't miss that weather our high was 22 our low will be 16! :D don't miss freezing my arse off in November! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kerry, how is the pollution in China though?

A little lonely as my husband is traveling :( he will be gone another 5 days, 12 days total! Kids and I went wandering to day and that was fun! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Must be hard since you're in a foreign country. What does your husband do, btw, if you don't mind me asking?