The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I understand your point but I also think that you should be respectful and not attack others who desire to honor the dead. It's those who chose to be disrespectful I have a problem with. You can chose not to honor the day without using it as a day to further your agenda. There are 364 other days of the year for that. KWIM? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wait....Was that for me? :carlo:

I havent attacked anyone who desired to honor the dead. I didnt even know such a diversion existed until moments ago....

Anyways, lets just drop it! :)

-1 here so cold *cries*

Your fault for living in Scotland! :P

Just home from my sons game,another cracking victory 0-8 ;)

He's playing in the U 13 comp

7 games played so far W7 D 0. L 0

He's stats are quite impressive 24 goals and 14 assists in 7 games as a LAM hehe

Sign him up for Chelsea! :D

How's the weather in Brazil, btw? Does it get cold in the winter or is the weather more tropical?

Well, Brazil is really big...

Where I live, winter is dry and it goes as low as 8-9C and in the summer it goes up to 35-36C easily (it was 31C last Sunday and it is fucking November still).

But there are places in the very south of the country that even gets one or two days of light snow. While in the north (Equator) it never leaves 20C with a stupid high humidity.

How is it in Lebanon?