The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Just found out Kojo's been banned? A perma ban? Isn't that a little too strict. He was a pretty nice poster.

It surprises me how much some kids in my class waste on gossip and discussing if they think someone else likes someone else. Why do you care? Why do you want to gossip about other people and their matters? Moreover, I found out people in my class haven't even heard of Kosovo! FOR REAL!?!?!?!?

Just found out Kojo's been banned? A perma ban? Isn't that a little too strict. He was a pretty nice poster.

He disagreed with the wrong people, especially in the Mikel thread. He knew it was coming a few months ago after Alex started a thread, then quickly deleted it.

Yes he might have pissed people off sometimes, but I've seen members here call other members cunt and I've seen an admin start a thread designed to attack a member and then post personal information about that member.

Yes there are rules on forums but a bit of consistency might be nice because at the moment, it's clear that there is a clique who can get away with saying pretty much what they want without repercussions.

It surprises me how much some kids in my class waste on gossip and discussing if they think someone else likes someone else. Why do you care? Why do you want to gossip about other people and their matters? Moreover, I found out people in my class haven't even heard of Kosovo! FOR REAL!?!?!?!?

So???

You should buy the Nismo version then. It is more expensive than the normal one, but it's worth it.. I saw a black one with red details and it is absolutely stunning

I don't think we have the Nismo version I'll check when I go in dealership but I highly doubt it. They rarely give us good versions ;(

I've got torrential rain, freezing weather and mad scots all over, who wants to swap? Lol

I've got decent temps, an amazing city but the air quality is shit...you can trade with us ... I am a package deal (the whole family must be together!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD