The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I was standing in the que in a the restroom of a night club last night. A Fat White Guy came and stood behind me and says "So, is this where all the Indians hang out?"...I smile and say "not really, just the ones who have to pee.......Btw...restroom for the ones with the boobs is right next to this"...

And almost got into a fight with him.....

I was standing in the que in a the restroom of a night club last night. A Fat White Guy came and stood behind me and says "So, is this where all the Indians hang out?"...I smile and say "not really, just the ones who have to pee.......Btw...restroom for the ones with the boobs is right next to this"...

LMAO! Nicely played.

How did it settle?

:lol: good comeback.

LMAO! Nicely played.

How did it settle?

Couple of guys next to us who were washing hands kinda laughed when I said that which pissed off the Fat Pile of shit. So he was like you being smart? motherfucker? And he started getting close to me (in a threatening way), the two guys intervened and told him to calm down.....The guy was just an asshole, didnt look threatening at all. He wasnt the FAT Bouncer type. He was more like the FAT "I eat Pizza and drink coke for breakfast lunch and dinner while playing playstation all day" types.....Fucking Redneck..

Sydney> Melbourne, always has, always will, Sydney is Australias best and most famous city.

Brisbane is where it is at, maybe that is just because it is a stones throw away from the cost. Since I hate AFL and love NRL : Sydney>Melbourne, but in reality Brisbane>Sydney>Melbourne.

I think you need to chill out a bit, even I got carried away there for a moment but now I'm back to Earth.

Spike sorry bro, keep dreaming, Brisbane aint even close to Melbourne and Sydney and NRL IS GAY

You really are a belligerent fucker aren't you? :D At least there as much insane racism in Brisbane.

If you support GAYFL I will piss my pants in laughter.

You really are a belligerent fucker aren't you? :D At least there as much insane racism in Brisbane.

If you support GAYFL I will piss my pants in laughter.

Lol bro AFL is 1000000000 times better than shit NRL and the proof is that afl is more

Popular than NRL, andnfor good reason, although cricket and football are the best sports on Earth.

Lol bro AFL is 1000000000 times better than shit NRL and the proof is that afl is more

Popular than NRL, andnfor good reason, although cricket and football are the best sports on Earth.

AFL is the most boring sport I have ever watched, sorry my friend. In my experience the popularity is pretty even. Sydney Roosters fan ever since I was 6 years old.

I also hate how they wear singlets.

My neighbors (both around 25-28 years old, I guess) are screaming and playing tag half-naked on their balcony while I'm trying sleep... a little bit annoying considering that I really need to sleep as I'll be at school for almost 10 hours tomorrow...