Ancelotti plans on more signings for Chelsea

now mancienne is gone so it's actually just 4 CBs at the club including (17 years old bruma ).

i don't trust ferrera at all now and i don't wanna lose our horsepower essien in midfeild just as kostas said

one other thing is tbh i like alex and iva very much but alex is not one of the best defenders out there specially if playing without terry ... and iva i see him more as a perfect RB not CB

WHERE does it say Mancienne has gone ,,,,not on chelsea site

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE does it say Mancienne has gone ,,,,not on chelsea site

He's 99% on a year long loan to Wolverhampton.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/mancienne-joins-wolves-on-loan-again-as-chelsea-reject-1633m-offer-2061045.html

Could explain why he couldn't be arsed to defend in the reserves game.

The official site is usually late with those things.

Dunno what's your problem guys. Defence gets injuried, Essien steps in, Ramires plays in midfield. I think that's what we bought him for, right? To play? Our squad's depth is more than fine, actually I don't think we ever had so much many sided players who can fill 2 or 3 positions, some even 4 or 5.

First people moan about not promoting youngsters. Then when the youngsters get a chance, people are too skeptical about them and say we need more depth. Make up your mind ffs.

so why don't we sell alex and iva to give our youngsters more chances as well !!!!!!!!

also i don't know why people count ivanovic as two players one CB and one RB !!!!! he is only one player and can cover for only one place .

we have sold carvahlo for god sake he played more than 23 games last season , while alex who is an injury prone was there as well as ivanovic .

if this season goes like the last one where we were kinda lucky with defence injuries then we will have one of two options :

1- iva will partner terry and ferrera unfortunately will be our RB a lot this year ( not good) because i am sure as hell alex will be injured .

2- iva will play as RB and bruma will partner terry a lot this year ( not gonna happen as carlo likes to play iva as CB and bruma as RB (what the hell is that about !!!) anyway even if it does happen can you trust bruma to start over 15 matches this season like carvahlo last one )

alex is never fit longer than a month and a half so our only hope is that neither terry nor iva nor bos will have any long term injuries this year or we are screwed

1- iva will partner terry and ferrera unfortunately will be our RB a lot this year ( not good) because i am sure as hell alex will be injured .

2- iva will play as RB and bruma will partner terry a lot this year ( not gonna happen as carlo likes to play iva as CB and bruma as RB (what the hell is that about !!!) anyway even if it does happen can you trust bruma to start over 15 matches this season like carvahlo last one )

You do know that we got Bosingwa right? We didn't kill him I promise and he'll be back in a few weeks. moaning.gif

so why don't we sell alex and iva to give our youngsters more chances as well !!!!!!!!

also i don't know why people count ivanovic as two players one CB and one RB !!!!! he is only one player and can cover for only one place .

we have sold carvahlo for god sake he played more than 23 games last season , while alex who is an injury prone was there as well as ivanovic .

if this season goes like the last one where we were kinda lucky with defence injuries then we will have one of two options :

alex is never fit longer than a month and a half so our only hope is that neither terry nor iva nor bos will have any long term injuries this year or we are screwed

You misunderstood me completely. I was talking about people moaning about not giving youngsters chances and then once they are given chances (in this case, Bruma and PvA), the same people say we need squad depth cos if JT, Alex or Iva get injured, there's no experienced backup. When have i implied that Alex and Iva should be sold to give youth chances? In any case, how will the youngsters develop if they are not showered with faith and if they are not trusted to fill the gaps created by injury or suspension to experienced players?

And why are you assuming that Alex will be injured for most of the season? That's a bizarre assumption to make. And even if he does get injured, we have Iva, Bruma and PvA who can play in that position, as can Essien if need be.

You forget to mention Bosingwa, who will be starting RB once he returns from injury. Neither have you counted PvA who can cover both at CB and LB. In the worst case scenario, if Essien has to play RB/CB, we have Ramires so the midfield balance is maintained.

But goalkeepers ? If Cech get a long term injury... Hilario and Turnbull... I don't think they can do the "trick"...

GK is the only area we should be looking to strengthen if we are to make any new signings before the window closes. I had faith in Turnbull before the season started, but the bad pre-season is making me have second thoughts about him. I'd still take him over Hilario, but it's clear he isn't good enough be second choice to Cech. Delac has gone on loan as has Rhys Taylor and Sam Walker is too raw for the top level. Is Begovic the answer? I'm not sure. Everyone seems to think highly of him but I can't say I'm with them 'cos I haven't watched him play too much. There are hardly other decent 2nd choice GK options out there, especially when you consider that they would have to fill Big Pete's shoes.

You misunderstood me completely. I was talking about people moaning about not giving youngsters chances and then once they are given chances (in this case, Bruma and PvA), the same people say we need squad depth cos if JT, Alex or Iva get injured, there's no experienced backup. When have i implied that Alex and Iva should be sold to give youth chances? In any case, how will the youngsters develop if they are not showered with faith and if they are not trusted to fill the gaps created by injury or suspension to experienced players?

And why are you assuming that Alex will be injured for most of the season? That's a bizarre assumption to make. And even if he does get injured, we have Iva, Bruma and PvA who can play in that position, as can Essien if need be.

You forget to mention Bosingwa, who will be starting RB once he returns from injury. Neither have you counted PvA who can cover both at CB and LB. In the worst case scenario, if Essien has to play RB/CB, we have Ramires so the midfield balance is maintained.

well i think it's just me then , tbh i don't like terry and alex partnership as i have mentioned before also i see iva more as a RB or a CB back up but not a starting CB , that's why i think we need another defender . so it's not only about depth but also about quality i would accept to have great depth and good quality or great quality and good depth but good depth and quality will just give you good defence but not a great one.( does that make any sense ??)

i know a lot of people will think i am crazy because i said that iva and alex are not two of the best CBs in the world.

but i think we will do much much better with a younger version of carvahlo

the new squad size means we may have to use under 21s at times to cover injuries ,,I think the rule is good and we will

just have to face up to injuries if they happen....it is the same rule for all ..KTF we are still top of the league ....

nice video !! Luv it the way he stops Milner from crossing each time :D But on to the topic, I think we are well covered defensively. Alex and Iva are both starting CB material... And if Boss is back fit, we are good to go.. Only weak link if you ask me is Paulo at RB... He was quite easily exposed in our 1st game and I hope we dont hv to fall back on him during our tougher tests !!