Ancelotti plans on more signings for Chelsea

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same point of view that you.

To my mind, Richards is the perfect candidate for our defense. He seems to have a great talent and a big potential, he's young and he's an englishman. Futhermore he don't seems to be expensive

About the RB : Alex won't be in injured all the coming year... So in the case that Carvalho leave us, Ivanovic will be placed as a CB at a maximum of 2 months... And I guess our youngsters like Mancienne, Brume, Hutchison are able to do the job...

yeah micah richards is another black quality talent.. could be another perfect black chelsea london signing!!

ricardo carvalho is the best portugal defender.. i hope ricardo carvalho will not leave chelsea london!!

Edited by Steve.
Please keep your text black, it makes the forum look messy!

I dont get all the hype about Aguero tbh.

A talented player yes, but value for money ?

x2

Dzeko or Vucinic in Chelsea would be great.

If Chelsea don't sell any player, they just need to buy a Attacking Midfielder Center. However on the next season, a forward and a back center must be bought.

This.

Seriously we are suppose to be lowing our wage bill, now we have to pay £200,000 a week for someone unknown to the PL and has not convinced me he is world class?

Exactly. It's needless spend a lot of money in just one player.

Unfortunately, Shevchenko it's the perfect example.

Edited by Mário César

• 3 weeks later...

We're left with 2 slots for foreigners now and you'd expect us to fill at least one of them.

But with our transfer inactivity it looks like this will be our squad for 10/11:

1.(HG): John Terry

2.(HG): Ashley Cole

3.(HG): Frank Lampard

4.(HG): Ross Turnbull

5.(HG): Daniel Sturridge

6.(HG):

7.(HG):

8.(HG):

9. Petr Cech

10. Branislav Ivanovic

11. Michael Essien

12. Didier Drogba

13. Mikel

14. Florent Malouda

15. Jose Bosingwa

16. Yuri Zhirkov

17. Paulo Ferreira

18. Salomon Kalou

19. Alex

20. Nicolas Anelka

21. Hilario

22. Yossi Benayoun

23. Ramires

Bruma, Kakuta and Mancienne will be filling those three HG slots, as Mancienne is HG and the other two are under 21. Guess Borini und van Aanholt will also be somewhere in the squad. So we still have a strong squad, no need to buy players in panic just to fill the slots.

Since Lukaku and pretty much every useful player has already played in an European tournament this year, we probably won't buy anyone. Looking forward to next summer... again carloeyebrow.jpeg

although they don`t have to name under 21`s...if they haven`t got 17 over 21 non-homegrown players then i`m guessing they can name under 21`s in the 25...or atleast just name as many as they have got that are non under 21`s and non-homegrown players.

looking at that list..does make it look like one of the reasons i thought they may be looking to loan out Matic,isn`t true...as they do have room to carry him in the squad as a non-homegrown player. even if there is a move for a non-homegrown in the pipeline.

i wouldn't say no to another CB to replace carvahlo . i guess we look kinda short of options there , we only have 4 CBs including Bruma so what if we had some bad luck with injuries like man utd last year when they had tp play fletcher and carrick as CBs.

i wouldn't say no to another CB to replace carvahlo . i guess we look kinda short of options there , we only have 4 CBs including Bruma so what if we had some bad luck with injuries like man utd last year when they had tp play fletcher and carrick as CBs.

They used Fletcher, Carrick and De Laet. We have Bruma, Mancienne and this beast called Essien. Paulo is also very versilate player. Don't think we have a problem.

They used Fletcher, Carrick and De Laet. We have Bruma, Mancienne and this beast called Essien. Paulo is also very versilate player. Don't think we have a problem.

i don't see your point about de laet happy.gif but anyway i don't want to have a champions league match with our defence starting like

ferrera manceinne bruma a.cole

even i wouldn't like this defence to face the likes of fulham and everton that is why i think one quality CB will give us all the depth we need

i don't see your point about de laet happy.gif but anyway i don't want to have a champions league match with our defence starting like

ferrera manceinne bruma a.cole

even i wouldn't like this defence to face the likes of fulham and everton that is why i think one quality CB will give us all the depth we need

Don't you remember that Bosingwa is soon coming back? We have Alex, Terry, Ivanovic, Bosingwa, Ferreiera, Bruma, Mancienne, Cole, Zhirkov and also Essien and Malouda if needed. How much defenders do you want?

Don't you remember that Bosingwa is soon coming back? We have Alex, Terry, Ivanovic, Bosingwa, Ferreiera, Bruma, Mancienne, Cole, Zhirkov and also Essien and Malouda if needed. How much defenders do you want?

i agree with you ,,possibly we are short of a midfielder but have plenty of cover in defence