does any one have an explanation for selling stoch , letting joe cole belleti ballack leave .... deco will be next !!!!!!!! and whom did we buy !!!!!!!! this fucking Jewish cunt !!!!!!!

well that is exactly what we need another old player specially on the wing so that we can slow down our game a little bit more ..... i guess we should be targeting veron or may be roberto carlos to replace a.cole ....... oh wait a second no the good thing is that they are old but in one day they were big stars we cant get them ...... now we are only targeting aged average players .....

for fuck sake we could have had silva ozil shweinstiger aguero hamsik or toure but instead our only signing so far is benayoun lmao .......

very disappointed of carlo .... so bad carlo so bad .........

I'd understood if you attacked his past in Liverpool but stop being so racist ffs!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />does any one have an explanation for selling stoch , letting joe cole belleti ballack leave .... deco will be next !!!!!!!! and whom did we buy !!!!!!!! this fucking Jewish cunt  !!!!!!!<br /><br />well that is exactly what we need another old player specially on the wing so that we can slow down our game a little bit more ..... i guess we should be targeting veron or may be roberto carlos to replace a.cole ....... oh wait a second no the good thing is that they are old but in one day they were big stars we cant get them ...... now we are only targeting aged average players ..... <br /><br />for fuck sake we could have had silva ozil shweinstiger aguero hamsik or toure but instead our only signing so far is benayoun lmao .......<br /><br />very disappointed of carlo .... so bad carlo so bad .........<br />
<br /><br /><br />

This isn't FIFA or Football Manager 2010, it's not that easy to get top quality players even if we have the money. The transfer window is no where near closing and I'm positive Chelsea will look to buy some big names this summer. Benayoun for 3 years is questionable but for 5-6 mil he adds good depth to our roster with his premier league experience. He's a quality midfielder with a good work ethic so people should just drop the racist comments and start supporting him. He's a blue now.

does any one have an explanation for selling stoch , letting joe cole belleti ballack leave .... deco will be next !!!!!!!! and whom did we buy !!!!!!!! this fucking Jewish cunt !!!!!!!

well that is exactly what we need another old player specially on the wing so that we can slow down our game a little bit more ..... i guess we should be targeting veron or may be roberto carlos to replace a.cole ....... oh wait a second no the good thing is that they are old but in one day they were big stars we cant get them ...... now we are only targeting aged average players .....

for fuck sake we could have had silva ozil shweinstiger aguero hamsik or toure but instead our only signing so far is benayoun lmao .......

very disappointed of carlo .... so bad carlo so bad .........

Do you think that ozil, silva and hamšik would want to sit on the bench? I don't think so, just like Ballack, Cole, Deco and Stoch didn't want to."The 30-year-old Israeli signed a three-year deal at Cobham to become Carlo Ancelotti's first acquisition of the summer..." what does this say to you

tbh he doesn't say he's a cunt because he's jewish, all he does is state the fact he's jewish so that we know exactly who he's referring to.

if he had listed reasons why jewish people are c*nts and actually stated that he hates him because he's jewish then fair doos, but he didn't. I can fully understand frustrations towards this disgusting signing, but you also have to consider it was posted in the heat of the moment.

tbh he doesn't say he's a cunt because he's jewish, all he does is state the fact he's jewish so that we know exactly who he's referring to.

if he had listed reasons why jewish people are c*nts and actually stated that he hates him because he's jewish then fair doos, but he didn't. I can fully understand frustrations towards this disgusting signing, but you also have to consider it was posted in the heat of the moment.

He used it as a term of insult - Frustration shouldn't lead to racism in any circumstances.

:tiphat:Come on, after seeing that Benayoun video on this thread with that music in the backround who can't be even a little bit upbeat about this signing

you could make heskey look good with a youtube video. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Terminator X

He used it as a term of insult - Frustration shouldn't lead to racism in any circumstances.

Shut your mouth, your the last person who can speak about racism, you support the British national party you bloody hypocrite !

This is your political leader denying the holocaust. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBdwQWRBOnQ&feature=related so you are the last person to speak about anti Jewish people !

I never once said I support Nick Griffin. I support the party and the policies it beholds. If this is Nick Griffins opinion, let him have it. Free speech.

I want to make it clear I have nothing against any religion, nor race and have many multi cultural friends.

I think we need to get back on topic now and leave these disgusting comments that have been said about Benayoun behind us and get back on subject.

I never once said I support Nick Griffin. I support the party and the policies it beholds. If this is Nick Griffins opinion, let him have it. Free speech.

I want to make it clear I have nothing against any religion, nor race and have many multi cultural friends.

I think we need to get back on topic now and leave these disgusting comments that have been said about Benayoun behind us and get back on subject.

Ok lol seen as its nick griffin who makes the policies. any way back on topic yossi is a inconsistent player who makes his best impact as a late sub, not the best signing ever seen as we could of got ozil !

Edited by Badboy