• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because they are both signings a team outside the top 4 would make.

They clearly aren't if we signed both. Benayoun is a very good and experienced player and one I'm delighted we've signed.

I don't think Aguero gives 2 shits about who gets the number 10 shirt

how the fuck would you know?

unless you can read his mind, you cannot possibly comment on that.

i would rather benayoun be killed than see him get the number 10 shirt.

Oh yep come on, show me your green pictures and videos. Thats all you can idiot

^ lmao.. getting all emotional and mad at me because benayoun has been signed.

you force yourselves to like him just because it's too late and he's signed.

and it's 'all you can do' not 'can' you fucking retard.

Edited by Terminator X

I love the way you are trying to defend yourself. I am forced? lol once any player will wear that blue shirt, I believe it's quite normal to follow and support him. lol forced

does any one have an explanation for selling stoch , letting joe cole belleti ballack leave .... deco will be next !!!!!!!! and whom did we buy !!!!!!!! this fucking Jewish cunt !!!!!!!

well that is exactly what we need another old player specially on the wing so that we can slow down our game a little bit more ..... i guess we should be targeting veron or may be roberto carlos to replace a.cole ....... oh wait a second no the good thing is that they are old but in one day they were big stars we cant get them ...... now we are only targeting aged average players .....

for fuck sake we could have had silva ozil shweinstiger aguero hamsik or toure but instead our only signing so far is benayoun lmao .......

very disappointed of carlo .... so bad carlo so bad .........

does any one have an explanation for selling stoch , letting joe cole belleti ballack leave .... deco will be next !!!!!!!! and whom did we buy !!!!!!!! this fucking Jewish cunt !!!!!!!

well that is exactly what we need another old player specially on the wing so that we can slow down our game a little bit more ..... i guess we should be targeting veron or may be roberto carlos to replace a.cole ....... oh wait a second no the good thing is that they are old but in one day they were big stars we cant get them ...... now we are only targeting aged average players .....

for fuck sake we could have had silva ozil shweinstiger aguero hamsik or toure but instead our only signing so far is benayoun lmao .......

very disappointed of carlo .... so bad carlo so bad .........

Bit premature don't you think?