Is Anyone Actually Concerned About Man City's Spending?

and like i said in the previous post, we have been in discussion and online at the same time on many occasions. Go check the time in which posts were created if you're that interested. Besides all admins can see every account that has been used under an i.p address very easily.

If you look at other chelsea forums you will see a decent quantity of members who are fans of kakuta, and express such interest in a similar manner. Benayoun has been a very unpopular signing too, many fans worldwide have let their frustrations be known throughout the web.

Fair enough, mate. I'm cool. But surely repping kakuta's racist posts is not a nice thing, you'd agree?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a way yeh you look at and think thats not a bad squad..then realise soon after they cant all play at the same time!!

And plus we lost twice to them this season and didnt make a differnce.End of the day down to us to get the results against them and the other teams etc

I think we should be concerned by Man City's signings. It not the money (they are clearly spending way over the odds on transfers and wages) but the increase in quality of their signings. David Silva and Yaya Toure are very good signings for them, they had a decent squad last season and now they are building on that and can be a very dangerous team this season for everyone if they can pull it together, there is still time for them to make more signings too, so it is a waiting game to see who else they sign and to see if Mancini can get them to work together and function as a team. But yes i think we should be concerned as will Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool.

city make 20million bid for Drogba ...perhaps thats just for his left foot ..will bid for the rest later

Most pointless bid for a player.... They know they have no chance, just trying to upset things if they can

I think we should be concerned by Man City's signings. It not the money (they are clearly spending way over the odds on transfers and wages) but the increase in quality of their signings. David Silva and Yaya Toure are very good signings for them, they had a decent squad last season and now they are building on that and can be a very dangerous team this season for everyone if they can pull it together, there is still time for them to make more signings too, so it is a waiting game to see who else they sign and to see if Mancini can get them to work together and function as a team. But yes i think we should be concerned as will Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Esk as far as im concerned they can spend as much as they like. At the end of the day we have been there and done it, we have a proper youth set up now. Barca have proved that its better to bring youth in such as pedro, sergi busquets and bojan rather than sign kaka ronaldo and benzema. We took daniel sturridge of them who this season has made a positive impact against premier league teams and he has scored at fa.cup level consistently. Kakuta will make an impact this season so will matic hopefully, so we have it really good. Bosingwa will be like a new signing so will essien, mikel will be fit Zhirkov will be there also !