Chelsea vs Manchester United

you dont seem to have much faith in our coach but still suggest you refrain from insulting him by calling him "" king carlo" incidentally in one paper

today out of 12 experts 3 picked Man Utd as champions to be ,,,the other NINE picked Chelsea ....even our critics have us as favourites

as do the bookies ,,,,so K T F and calm down dear as a winner would say

These are the same experts who though that Chelsea's season was over after CL exit...hope they are right anyway.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we were good enough to win the double last season, but this season we are not...seems that only "King" (?) Carlo think the contrary.

I cant stand he saying "we won the double last season"...yeah, now the players are one year older, Drogba is almost 33 years old, Lampard is the heart of the midfield for 7 years, Terry is almost 30 and stoped playing world class football years ago, we lost ballack, deco, belletti and cole, and for now only benayoun arrived...

Where are the young guys ? Yesterday was like a friendly match, so why dont play Kakuta ? Why dont start with Sturridge ? Why dont use Zhirkov as a left wing ?

Im not saying to get rid of 7 players and use 7 young boys, but I cant see in the horizon Ancelotti giving the youth a chance...its not surprise, "King" was the coach who extend Maldini´s career over his 40, and build an old squad for the italian giants. Now Milan is in trouble, they must buy new playes but dont have the money, so they will keep using Seedorf, Inzaghi and having frucking awful seasons.

You need to realise that Ancelotti will not just drop our best players for a group of unproven youngsters, despite their age. The reason the youth didn't play yesterday was because the first team need to get to match fitness, even if it was a friendly.

We lost Ballack/Deco/Belletti/Cole because the club is trying to build a successful, financially stable, future. If they've thought about that, surely you would think that they have a plan for integrating youth into the squad?

You need to realise that Ancelotti will not just drop our best players for a group of unproven youngsters, despite their age. The reason the youth didn't play yesterday was because the first team need to get to match fitness, even if it was a friendly.

We lost Ballack/Deco/Belletti/Cole because the club is trying to build a successful, financially stable, future. If they've thought about that, surely you would think that they have a plan for integrating youth into the squad?

I said that we cannot get rid off our best players, but what Paulo Ferreira was doing yesterday ? What this guys is still doing here ? Why Kakuta was not even on the bench ?

I said that we cannot get rid off our best players, but what Paulo Ferreira was doing yesterday ? What this guys is still doing here ? Why Kakuta was not even on the bench ?

Because Ancelotti gave him a rest.

your original post suggested we have a coach who isnt capable of integrating youth ,,, what he did in Italy is not certain to happen here ,,,

ballack belleti and deco have already left ...suggest you show some trust in our manager ,,,he has said youth will be brought in ,,,I believe him

Paulo Ferreira was actually one of our better players on the day, and has definitely proven some critics (like me) wrong. He showed that he is still capable of producing some great displays and can provide us with cover at RB.

Kakuta wasn't on the bench as he played in the U19 Championship and deserved a rest. Even if he was on the bench, there are players ahead of him that needed some game time ahead of the new season.

Henrique why are you moaning so much?

Do you maybe think that 17yo Neymar would make a huge difference for this season?

Do you know how stingy the owner of AC Milan is?

And you are so contradicting yourself, once you say why Carlo doesn't sign any new young players and that we are turning into AC Milan and then you are crying after Ballack(34), Deco(33), Belleti(34).

For introducing players from academy you need time and patience.

I like the idea of signing new players when there is need to sign one, and that we don't sign too many players so that could allow youngsters to play.

Paulo Ferreira was actually one of our better players on the day, and has definitely proven some critics (like me) wrong. He showed that he is still capable of producing some great displays and can provide us with cover at RB.

Kakuta wasn't on the bench as he played in the U19 Championship and deserved a rest. Even if he was on the bench, there are players ahead of him that needed some game time ahead of the new season.

Heey! I wanted to write it :(

Where are the young guys ? Yesterday was like a friendly match, so why dont play Kakuta ? Why dont start with Sturridge ? Why dont use Zhirkov as a left wing ?

Im not saying to get rid of 7 players and use 7 young boys, but I cant see in the horizon Ancelotti giving the youth a chance...its not surprise, "King" was the coach who extend Maldini´s career over his 40, and build an old squad for the italian giants. Now Milan is in trouble, they must buy new playes but dont have the money, so they will keep using Seedorf, Inzaghi and having frucking awful seasons.

Agreed.

Man U came out with the best players on the team. most of them started for that matter. Carlo didn't do that, Drogba didn't start along with other things. This is just a glorified friendly, so there is no reason to even think anything more of this game then that. Most of the top four teams only play eachother like a couple times as it is.. the season is built on all of those filler games with the other teams that makes the point difference in the league - Those are the games that count ans those are the games that chelsea will win.. by the time chels play man u again they will be warm and gelling together once again. All this means now is that chelsea is going to be starting the season playing with hunger and heart. you will see.

Its quite obvious why Ancelotti played a strong team. To give them match fitness. Most of the players will train and play with their national teams, giving them more match experience. We'll come back looking fitter, stronger and sharper, you'll see.

Its quite obvious why Ancelotti played a strong team. To give them match fitness. Most of the players will train and play with their national teams, giving them more match experience. We'll come back looking fitter, stronger and sharper, you'll see.

2 sides to a coin there. There's a risk they'll come back tired and perhaps pick up some knocks. Capello made it clear he plans to play all the World Cup flops and encourages Wembley to "boo" them. So they come back demoralised as well! I'm glad players like Drogba and Essien won't be leaving though, let's hope everything goes smoothly.

I wonder how many Manure players participated at the world cup. Man U had a better preseason considering they played 6 games before the Community Shield.

Against West Brom, Carlo should stick to the same players except Kalou. Let Sturidge start the game.