Chelsea fans not backing England

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support England if John Terry was dropped?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying England is more dangerous than South Africa? :lol:

No im not i don't know were you got that one from wacko.gif. Im saying because english people don't know how to behave when they are at a world cup, they don't deserve to stage a world cup or euro's.

Edited by Badboy

No im not i don't know were you got that one from wacko.gif. Im saying because english people don't know how to behave when they are at a world cup, they don't deserve to stage a world cup or euro's.

Are you saying because of some rowdy fans, the England Football Team don't deserve to host the World Cup or European Championships?

I'm sorry, but if we based choices like that, South Africa wouldn't be allowed to have a World Cup - They have the highest number of armed crimes in the whole of Africa

Why do you think London has been chosen to host the Olympic Games in 2012? Which arguably is much bigger than the World Cup

Are you saying because of some rowdy fans, the England Football Team don't deserve to host the World Cup or European Championships?

I'm sorry, but if we based choices like that, South Africa wouldn't be allowed to have a World Cup - They have the highest number of armed crimes in the whole of Africa

Why do you think London has been chosen to host the Olympic Games in 2012? Which arguably is much bigger than the World Cup

The way fifa and uefa think is if england fans act like animals when they are at a major tournament, and they don't respect other peoples property, why in gods name should we give them a world cup. Yes south africa should not of got the world cup in my opinion because of there crime rate but they got the most votes so they will stage it, im happy its the first one in africa though. The olympics has nothing to do with football, britian don't have a history in causing as much trouble abroad like in football.

Edited by Badboy

The way fifa and uefa think is if england fans act like animals when they are at a major tournament, and they don't respect other peoples property, why in gods name should we give them a world cup. Yes south africa should not of got the world cup in my opinion because of there crime rate but they got the most votes so they will stage it, im happy its the first one in africa though. The olympics has nothing to do with football, britian don't have a history in causing as much trouble abroad like in football.

I'm sorry that you feel all England supporters are like this. You've only heard of our hooliganism from what the media has shown, of course they're not going to show the civilised England fans. Everyone country has their fair share of hooligans who make the news but they're not a representative of other fans from that country.

I'm sorry that you feel all England supporters are like this. You've only heard of our hooliganism from what the media has shown, of course they're not going to show the civilised England fans. Everyone country has their fair share of hooligans who make the news but they're not a representative of other fans from that country.

I witnessed it in euro 2000 i was in holland, the craziest thing i ever saw in my life. Im dutch i was proud for the country i was born in staging a euro tournament with Belgium, until the violent mongrels started throwing chairs a old people streaking throwing bottles all over the place, AND SHOUTING " IM ENGLISH AND IM PROUD".

No, but thats simply because im not English, and only support England because of the number of Chelsea players it has. JT, Lampard, Ashley, Joey.. If JT was dropped, my support would definitely reduce / stop.

In all seriousness, aren't stereotypes great? The English and their arrogant snobby accents, eating their roast dinners. The Dutch, constantly stoned, banned from hosting the Olympics because they'd replace the torch with a spliff, etc. etc.

your ignorance is frightening, i can imagine you have never been (properly) stoned before and have many one dimensional views on weed due to your background and the ignorant company you must keep.

alcohol is far worse.

http://www.physorg.c...s157280425.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8334774.stm

a professor Vs bluelion

go become president of the British Association of Psychopharmacology and the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology like proffesort nutt (who is for marijuana to be legal) and come back to me you ignorant, sheltered , poorly educated overgrown sperm.

Prof Nutt said he was not prepared to "mislead" the public about the effects of drugs in order to convey a moral "message" on the government's behalf.

your ignorance is frightening, i can imagine you have never been (properly) stoned before and have many one dimensional views on weed due to your background and the ignorant company you must keep.

go become president of the British Association of Psychopharmacology and the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology like proffesort nutt (who is for marijuana to be legal) and come back to me you ignorant, sheltered , poorly educated overgrown sperm.

Firstly, you self-righteous, sanctimonious, hypocritical cunt, you'll find I was joking. Not only are you a complete twat but you are also devoid of a sense of humour. I fear for your social well-being.

Also, you're calling me poorly educated? Maybe I should forward you my conditional offers from Oxford or Manchester?

I couldnt give a toss either way.

I from N.Ireland so support N.Ireland. I watch England games with interest for two reasons.

1. It was on TV over here when I was growing up and you got to know more about the players than you would from the Irish League which is tbh....shite ^_^

2. Chelsea players play for England and I like to see how they get on.

PS....lol @ TX chucking a wobbly :lol:

Edited by Aesthetic Relic

alcohol is far worse.

http://www.physorg.c...s157280425.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8334774.stm

a professor Vs bluelion

Wow, you're a fucking dumbshit with no sense of humour.

Bluelion, if I were you, I would have banned his arse long ago, not just at this, but at how much of a fucking cunt he is.

LMAO at this thread. It was supposed to be about whether you would support England if JT was dropped and gets turned into whether England fans are violent thugs or not and whether getting stoned is worse than getting pissed. LMAO!!

I'll try and get back to the topic in hand...... I am one of those who chooses club over country but i am English and follow my country with a passion whether JT is included in the squad or not.