Chelsea fans not backing England

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support England if John Terry was dropped?

So I was listening to talkSport today, Adrian Durham on Drivetime and there he was suggest that

If John Terry was dropped from the England squad, Chelsea supporters would NOT back England

I personally would still follow England, JT or not, and the chances Capello would drop the BEST England central defender are near nought.

But just to get your views, would you turn your back, in protest, on England if Capello had dropped John Terry?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not from England, so I would watch their games only to see Lamps, Ash and Joey and I wouldn't care for the outcome of the match or campaing in general. I would be so pissed at FA and Capello for doing this I would wish them all the worst, because everytime Chelsea player does anything they are doing everything they can to make their lives miserable.

I hope England lose 8-0 in every game with or without Terry

Stupid comment really, you support an English club with a passion (i'm guessing), but yet when the same players put on a different colour kit you want them to crash and burn, hate the way most Irish people go on like that.

I hope England lose 8-0 in every game with or without Terry

So do i shane, i hate england fans and the arrogance they show when they are at a major tournament. They tried to destroy the streets of holland and belgium in euro 2000, they are very disrespectful and cannibalistic when they enter other people's countries. Euro 2008 was reported as one of the most peaceful football tournaments ever, with only pockets of trouble, because the cannibals were not their. Every were they go they want a fight with germans, don't get me wrong im not a fan of germans but they take the biscuit. Watch what they done in holland !

So do i shane, i hate england fans and the arrogance they show when they are at a major tournament. They tried to destroy the streets of holland and belgium in euro 2000, they are very disrespectful and cannibalistic when they enter other people's countries. Euro 2008 was reported as one of the most peaceful football tournaments ever, with only pockets of trouble, because the cannibals were not their. Every were they go they want a fight with germans, don't get me wrong im not a fan of germans but they take the biscuit. Watch what they done in holland !

Pretty harsh to condemn the squad to 8-0 defeats for a portion of inbred fans? xD

Pretty harsh to condemn the squad to 8-0 defeats for a portion of inbred fans? xD

No its not a portion even the england players have anger issue's world 90 world cup 98 and world cup 2006 all seen english players getting red cards for violent conduct. I seen trouble between other nations too, but when i was in holland in euro 2000 everyone was like are these people normal ?. The english were horrendous, racist chanting throwing glass bottles at the local people fist fights, pissing in the road, streaking naked across a road. I never seen this type of hooliganism in any of the other nations fans, it was like a bunch of stone aged people entered a time machine and landed in holland. So many people all together as well it was like they organized it before they arrived.

Edited by Badboy

rooneynike2006.jpg.jpeg

Wayne will paint the streets red with blood! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

In all seriousness, aren't stereotypes great? The English and their arrogant snobby accents, eating their roast dinners. The Dutch, constantly stoned, banned from hosting the Olympics because they'd replace the torch with a spliff, etc. etc.

Britain has the highest number of dangerous drug abusers in Europe, a United Nations report says.

It claimed this country has more than 400,000 'problem drug users' who are permanently intoxicated or regularly bingeing on illegal substances.

The drug abuse analysis also revealed Britain has the highest number of heroin and amphetamine consumers in Europe.

article-0-0574C513000005DC-718_468x286.jpg Coke capital: The United Nations says the UK is Europe's largest cocaine market

The UK remains the cocaine capital of Europe with an estimated one million users, according to the study from the UN Office on Drugs and Crime.

Data given to the UN by the UK's Serious Organised Crime Agency (Soca) shows wholesale prices have risen to record levels.

The cost of a kilogram of cocaine has increased by 50 per cent from £30,000 to £45,000 since 2007.

The portrait of Britons as the greatest consumers of illegal drugs in Europe is in contrast to declining drug use worldwide.

UN officials are urging governments to encourage this trend by resisting calls to legalise or decriminalise drugs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz0pmX24UtJ

Talking about drugs the uk has the most smackheads in europe hahahahahahaha laugh.gif. Weed is not that bad i don't smoke it at all but its not a serious drug if consumed in normal portions. If you consume lots of weed you will become a cabbage.

Edited by Badboy