Chelsea fans not backing England

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support England if John Terry was dropped?

LMAO at this thread. It was supposed to be about whether you would support England if JT was dropped and gets turned into whether England fans are violent thugs or not and whether getting stoned is worse than getting pissed. LMAO!!

I'll try and get back to the topic in hand...... I am one of those who chooses club over country but i am English and follow my country with a passion whether JT is included in the squad or not.

emo3.gif +1 for getting back on topic! emo8.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a flame war going on here O.o.

But yeah, back on topic, I would obviously upset if John Terry was dropped from the squad, but it doesn't mean I would drop my country all together, It's where I am from, and I will steal remain passionate about my country.

^^ Same as that man there.

ROFLMFAO @ Terminator X throwing his toys out of his pram though, dude, your paranoid, perhaps a side effect of all the weed you smoke LOL.

Anyway, I'm English so will be routing for them during the World Cup, but as a CFC fan, I will keep an eye out for all our players.

Shame, he did so much research just to look like a total bellend.

took a few minutes to type my own thoughts, and a few seconds to find the previously viewed articles and relevant youtube vid. rolleyes.gif

terrible comeback from bluelion, if he thought that was the least bit humorous.

So let turn our backs on the Coles (both at Chelsea atm) and Lampard and our nation because of Terry's actions?

I have English blood in my viens which are coloured blue but are still English, so i wouldn't abandoned my support for my Nation. Time to pick up the pieces and carry on rather then dwell on the mistakes in the past, the same thing which i say to the Mourinho lovers.

took a few minutes to type my own thoughts, and a few seconds to find the previously viewed articles and relevant youtube vid. rolleyes.gif

terrible comeback from bluelion, if he thought that was the least bit humorous.

Okay, I'm really fed up now. Consider this an official warning. I'm not the only one bored with your constant shit, either. I've had two members complain about you since all of this started yesterday (out of absolutely nothing). This topic was getting back on track until you derailed it once more with your petty comments. I'm going to suspend you for two days so you can calm down, because you're not helping yourself at the minute.

Now, back to the topic please!

If rio lifts the world cup this summer that will be worse for terry then when he missed the champions league final penalty. That will kill him and rip him to bits, all for a bit of pussy.

I dont see where all this tension has come from in this thread. I'll support England all the way, but they wouldnt stand a chance without Terry, and also the Chelsea boys in general for that matter. Such an important part of the team, as well as others like Rooney and Gerrard etc. BTW, i totally dont rate Ferdinand, AT ALL, and if this knee injury of his thats cropped up today rules him out i'll honestly say our chance has improved. He doesnt deserve to be captain, and if the impossible occured and England actually win the world cup, my day would be ruined by that ugly cunt lifting the trophy ahead of someone that truly deserves to be lifting it (Terry). And as for other nations, I'm always rooting for the chelsea boys if England aren't playing and its a shame Essien and Ballack (possibly Drogba) have to miss out :(

Edited by BomTrett

Terry is not bigger than Chelsea & he is not bigger than England. Because of this reason I will always choose to support my country over a player unless he'd been really unfairly treated. I don't think he should of been stripped of the captaincy cause the other players are hardly angels themselves but you can't turn your back on your country because of one player. I'm sure JT would still support the country if he'd of been left out no matter how much it hurts cause he's that kinda guy.

& BL it's about time someone did something!

I dont really give a monkies about England on a whole.Duno why just never have.Watch it more for the Chels boys and the hope if we do go out it aint down to one of ours players (pen miss etc) But yeh long as Lamps and co were playing would still kinda support England.Just care slightyly less

I'd love it if JT didn't play for England... but then again besides wanted the US to do well at international level, all I want is for England to fail.. lol..