Chelsea vs Wigan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh. Why must I be working at a time like this.

My stream keeps on dying and every time I find a new one it gets shut down! dry.gif

Does anyone have a reliable one?

At least I saw both goals.

thought drog is taking?

lol

He and Lampard made an agreement that he would take a penalty if given to win the Golden Boot

But Ancelotti told Lamps to take it if the game was still tight

Since lamps took the penalty drogs has been having a sook. and had his head down

Lamps is the penalty taker, we need to ensure the games won first.

I'm sure Drogs will have no probs scoring against wigan with 10 men, and lamps will probs set him up

Lamps is the penalty taker, we need to ensure the games won first.

I'm sure Drogs will have no probs scoring against wigan with 10 men, and lamps will probs set him up

I know this lol Drogs is just having a sulk

I love Malouda's new role in centre midfield. I think he should stay there. Helping out in defence but always looking to attack. Storming into the box or finding him around the edges of the box. Woud love to see him in midfield next season with Lamps and Ess. With two new pacey wingers upfront with Drogba. We lack real pace at the wings.