Portsmouth vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played 4-2-3-1 Last Night and I love this formation. We played this formation last season under Hiddink and we Blitz Liverpool in the Champions League with it.

True. The midfield was actually present throughout the game, Lampard was having a field day.

I dont give a crap we won 5-0 just against 'Pompy' they aint a bunch of no-bodiys who've never played at this level before and their goalie...was anyone number one for England at one point.End of the day its a win and a pretty good win and what we needed.

To soon to go overboard and say 'confidence is back yada yada' but least we werent flat like we have been and running around with a meh attitude.Made up some goal diff which was we really needed to do and go the win.And if we can move forwards rather then take step backwards then all good!

And we won away :D 3 this year horrah!

Really very happy with the win and didn't lose faith in the lads for one minute. Welcome back Petr, I thought he put in some fine saves and it showed how we've missed him since Inter away. Great goals from Malouda, Drogba and Lamps, shame that Malouda and Drogs couldn't complete a hattrick, though. Just hope we can now keep the momentum going against Villa on Saturday.

Really think that this for me has had the best atmosphere for a UK away game this season, and felt we really got behind the team. Loved Bob Marley's 'Every little thing gonna be alright' towards the end. Plenty of chants aimed at Pompey of course.

there is a lot of people here who knows nothing about football ... that zolayes is for sure one of them ......

yes we have improved from the last couple of matches but we weren't good ..... i swear to god if i go with some friends of mine who are just amateurs we well get a 4-0 or a 5-0 scoreline against portsmouth ....

I'm sorry but you must be one of them. Fucking imbecile.

As for the match, excellent display by the lads, but its a shame our side has been inconsistent as it is, a 4-1 thrashing of West Ham, then a incredibly poor display against Blackburn, and all of a sudden we thrash Pompey 5-0, we need to be getting good results week in, week out. Any more points dropped and we're done.