Portsmouth vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then Joe Cole involved for the 5th goal!

fucking love it

Hopefully Ancellotti also sees this!!

I'm going to sleep, my testpaperweek will start tomorrow xD.

Enjoy the victories guys :), see you later!

Oh my God I just realised something...

We played better in the 2nd half than the first in a game away from home, MADNESS!

:lol:

Let's hope we play similarly for the remaining games. Especially against Man Utd and Liverpool.

Tech, although I share your frustration, I dont think selling all our players (including the players you have named on your "Fav Players" list) and removing everyone from the club is the answer. Lets try and be a bit more positive and support the lads tonight and try and get a good result, keep these results until the end of the season and then reasses what we need to do to be both a title contender but also a force in Europe.

By the way please view the link I have added here, as I hope to think that if our club was in the same situation that our players would do the same, take my hat off to the pompey players.

http://news.bbc.co.u...uth/8584412.stm

Benji

I was being sarcastic, but I appreciate what your saying. Thanks.